Washed - Note.Boy don't bid!

Old August 25th 03, 10:14 PM
Scottishmoney

Default Washed - Note.Boy don't bid!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=60 71

I bet our fave seller did it too. Look at the handsigned sig, gone.

Should be shot.

Dave

Old August 27th 03, 02:35 PM
note.boy

I had seen this Dave, you are 100% correct, the note washer should be
shot, or forced to become a stamp collector.

I'm surprised that our favourite note seller didn't sign it in red
biro. Billy

Old August 27th 03, 03:57 PM
Scottishmoney

"note.boy" wrote in message
I had seen this Dave, you are 100% correct, the note washer should be
shot, or forced to become a stamp collector.

I'm surprised that our favourite note seller didn't sign it in red
biro. Billy

Wasn't this the &$$holio who crumpled up a note and sent it to the guy in
Holland?

If so, a shooting is not in order. However the rack, the iron maiden, and
a live drawing and quartering with the appropriate parts sent to the four
corners of the kingdom as a warning shall suffice. His canmore could be
piked in the Golden Mile as a warning too.

Dave

Old August 27th 03, 08:05 PM
Scottishmoney

"Darren" wrote in message

But I wonder where the 'four corners of the kingdom' are these days...

Lets see, Hebrides, Orkneys, Aberdeen, and Borders. That pretty much covers
the Kingdom as I see it

And isn't the Golden Mile in Blackpool...?

Oh we must educate you further, 'tis in Edinburgh, and when we get you
collecting National Bank of Scotland notes you will find it prominently
displayed yonder on the reverse of said notes.

I hae to wander that the Golden Mile in Blackpool is a mile long string of
Pubbery? Maybe it really is a Golden Mile

Dave

Dave

Old August 27th 03, 11:27 PM
Darren

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:03:26 -0400, "Scottishmoney"
wrote:

hand... see you just don't know how good it is. You can pop down the lane
to your merry auld pub and hae a pint and enjoy it.

I think you're getting confused... mine would be Ye Merrie Olde Ale
House!

It's called the Maypole, and it has been known to have the "odd"
drunken Morris Man hanging around, scaring children.