A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Stamps » General Discussion
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Photos of the 19th and early 20th century

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th 12, 09:15 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2012
Thumbs up Photos of the 19th and early 20th century

Hello,

I'd like to show you our new project called Distory

It all began from collection old photos, documents and magazines. Then I decided to show all my collectibles to everybody and help everybody to share their collections

Portrait of a soldier of the German empire near a hospital in Berlin during the World War I

Soldiers of the German empire near a mill in Kolno (Poland) during the World War I

View of St. Nikolai-Kathedrale in Vilnius, Lithuania

Portrait of a soldier of the Russian empire

Other old photos can be found at Distory.com

Currently, we have about 1000 of unique photos and documents in high quality. And all of them from our own collection. Would appreciate your comments, advices and collections