Currently Available Denominations - USA

Old June 8th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Default Currently Available Denominations - USA

I looked in vain in the USPS site for a list of currently available
denominations. Can anyone help?

Tony

Old June 8th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

A.E. Gelat wrote:
I looked in vain in the USPS site for a list of currently available
denominations. Can anyone help?

Tony

Tony....I don't understand what you are looking for. US Denominations?
what is that?

Ralphael, the OLD one.

Old June 9th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

I was looking for a list of denominations available over the counter at POs,
like 40 c, 50 c, 63 c, 84 c, $2.00, etc. I have been answered directly by
another poster. It lists ALL the various stamps that are available at the
present time from the USPS order department, and it is not limited to what
is available at post offices., but includes retired values, like 23 c, 37 c,
etc.

Tony

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old June 9th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

A.E. Gelat wrote:
I was looking for a list of denominations available over the counter at POs,
like 40 c, 50 c, 63 c, 84 c, $2.00, etc. I have been answered directly by
another poster. It lists ALL the various stamps that are available at the
present time from the USPS order department, and it is not limited to what
is available at post offices., but includes retired values, like 23 c, 37 c,
etc.

Tony

Would you care to share the link with the group? Some others may be
interested.
Personazlly I use the Rhode Island Post Office as my source of current
stamps available. Donna does an excellent job, especially with the
coils.

Ralphael, the OLD one

Old June 9th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

A.E. Gelat wrote:
Raphael, here it is:
http://www.usps.com/provdist/phphinv.htm

Tony

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
ups.com...

A.E. Gelat wrote:
I was looking for a list of denominations available over the counter at
POs,
like 40 c, 50 c, 63 c, 84 c, $2.00, etc. I have been answered directly
by
another poster. It lists ALL the various stamps that are available at
the
present time from the USPS order department, and it is not limited to
what
is available at post offices., but includes retired values, like 23 c, 37
c,
etc.

Tony

Strange, it is exactly the same as I have been using for a couple of
years.

Ralph