Do Waterman cartidges == international?

Old August 4th 03, 11:32 PM
Anthony Delorenzo

Default Do Waterman cartidges == international?

Hi All,

I've been searching the back archives for an answer to this
question, and I have found threads that seem to indicate
both answers.

Other than the issue of length, will a pen that takes
international cartridges use the Waterman? I ask because
I am trying my first cartridge pen, and the only ink
locally available is Waterman.

Regards,
Anthony

Old August 5th 03, 02:02 AM
marlinspike

"Anthony Delorenzo" wrote in message
Other than the issue of length, will a pen that takes
international cartridges use the Waterman? I ask because
I am trying my first cartridge pen, and the only ink
locally available is Waterman.

Sometimes, the barrel of the pen tapers as you go back and is too narrow for
the waterman cartridge. Why not just say what pen you have?
Richard

Old August 5th 03, 09:28 PM
Dave

Anthony Delorenzo wrote:

Other than the issue of length, will a pen that takes
international cartridges use the Waterman?

Yes, as long as the pen barrel has room for the butt end of the longer
cartridge. The front end is the same.

David
Old August 6th 03, 12:56 PM
Quarter Horseman

This is not necessarily true if proper, secure fit is desired. A
on target. AD's experience with the Waterman cartridge provides solid
evidence.

QH