Please Use Caution When Buying Online

Old May 12th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jon Provencher

Default Please Use Caution When Buying Online

Something very bad happend to me and my family tonight and it was directly
related to coins. Giving the turn of events there is no doubt the crooks got
my information online. For obvious reasons I cannot go into too much detail.
Nobody in my family was harmed! I just wanted to post this in hopes that
some of you will evaluate how you handle yourself online. After the fact I
can see so many things I could change to boost security without sacrificing
the quality of selection.

Old May 12th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
A. Nony Moose[_2_]

"Jon Provencher" wrote in message
Something very bad happend to me and my family tonight and it was directly
related to coins. Giving the turn of events there is no doubt the crooks got
my information online. For obvious reasons I cannot go into too much detail.
Nobody in my family was harmed! I just wanted to post this in hopes that some
of you will evaluate how you handle yourself online. After the fact I can see
so many things I could change to boost security without sacrificing the
quality of selection.

Wow! A vague warning from a complete stranger.
I'm sure all of us will now redouble our online security protocols.

Old May 12th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

On May 12, 8:21*am, "Jon Provencher" wrote:
Something very bad happend to me and my family tonight and it was directly
related to coins. Giving the turn of events there is no doubt the crooks got
my information online. For obvious reasons I cannot go into too much detail.
Nobody in my family was harmed! I just wanted to post this in hopes that
some of you will evaluate how you handle yourself online. After the fact I
can see so many things I could change to boost security without sacrificing
the quality of selection.

Glad to hear your family is safe. It's a good reminder to stay
cautious. I hope everything turns out OK for you & yours. God Bless.
Old May 12th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

Always helpful piece of **** Finnan.....