BUYING Football Sets: 1981 to 2003

Old August 7th 03, 07:34 PM
SMCCI

Default BUYING Football Sets: 1981 to 2003

The Strictly Mint Card Co. Inc. (SMCCI on AOL + E-Bay) is Buying:

Football Sets: 1981 to 2003

*** New items added this week are shown in RED

Hand Collated Sets Must be Mint + Complete!
Factory sets must still be cleanly sealed in the original wrappings!
Need up to 3 of each unless a quantity is noted. Will consider close offers if
unfilled at our prices.

2003 Topps Football 385 card sets Pay $22 need 10-15 more
2003 Topps Record Breakers (29 cards) Pay $15 need 5
2003 Flair (90 cards) Pay $10 Need 5-8
2003 Playoff Prestige (150 cards) Pay $12 need 5-8 more
2003 Score (327 cards) Pay $25 need up to 10 more
2003 Ultra (160 cards) Pay $12 need up to 5 more

2002 Score Pay $20 need a few more
2002 Bowman (275 cards) Pay $28 need up to 5 more
2002 Fleer (300 card set) Pay $50 Need a few

2001 Topps Factory Pay $22 Need up to 5 cleanly sealed
2001 Upper Deck MVP Pay $20 Need a few

2000 Upper Deck Complete w/ SPs (270 cards) Pay $65 Need a few

1999 Upper Deck Century Legends (173 cards) Pay $18 need 3 more

1998 Topps Factory Pay $30 Need a few cleanly sealed

1997 Fleer Pay $15 Need 1-2
1997 Topps Factory Pay $28 Need up to 10
1997 Topps Hand Pay $18 Need a few

1996 Upper Deck Pay $12 need 2

1994 Topps Complete Pay $40 Need up to 10

1993 Topps Factory Pay $30 Need up to 20

1993 Upper Deck Pay $10 Need 2

1992 Topps Factory Pay $25 need a few
1992 Upper Deck Pay $5 need 2

1991 Stadium Club Complete Mint Set with clean Brett Farve Rookie Pay $40
1991 Score Factory Pay $4 need a few
1991 Topps Factory Pay $7 Need a few

1989 Topps Factory Sealed Set Pay $10 for colorful shrink wrap type

1988 Topps Factory Pay $7 need up to 10 in colorful boxes
1988 Topps Factory Pay $5 need up to 5 in brown boxes
1986 Topps Pay $75 Need a few with clean Rice + Young
1985 Topps Pay $25 Need a few with clean stars
1983 Topps Pay $30 Need a few with clean Allen + Montana
1982 Topps Pay $40 Need a few with clean Montanas, Lotts, Taylors
1981 Topps Pay $110 Need a few with clean Montana

Please E-mail or just respond to this email.

If you haven't dealt with the Strictly Mint Card Co. Inc. before here's a
little
background info. We are a national advertiser in Beckett and Tuff Stuff
(10 Year Krause Customer Service Award Winners!!) plus a regular on
E-Bay (ID=SMCCI) with over 5,000 positives! We can always be reached
by phone at 631-366-2273 10 to 9 EST M-F.

We pay immediately upon receipt of confirmed cards, or will pay upfront if
you are a dealer who accepts Visa. I know this is different than the way most
deals are handled on the internet but we have found that it is the only way to
keep track of the 100+ deals we do on here each week. If you would like to
check with others who have dealt with us please ask for references and we will
gladly provide them. If you have any other questions please feel free to
e-mail
or call. Large shipments over $700 paid by UPS overnight funds.

Please let us know if we can be of further help. Thanks! Mike--SMCCI

The Strictly Mint Card Co. Inc.
111 Plymouth Blvd.
Smithtown, NY 11787-2517

Phone: (631)-366-2273 Monday to Friday 10 to 9 Eastern

Fax: (631)-980-7958 (24 hours)
E-mail

Web Site: Click he Strictly Mint Card Company, Inc.

or go to
www.SMCCI.com

NEW TRADE LIST Ray Morgan Baseball 0 January 20th 04 03:42 PM
FS: 796 different GAME USED Inserts (Part 1, A to L) SMCCI Baseball 0 December 26th 03 05:21 PM
FS: 922 different GAME USED Inserts (Part 1, A to L) SMCCI Baseball 0 December 2nd 03 01:49 AM
FS: 949 different GAME USED Inserts (Part 1, A to L) SMCCI Baseball 0 November 26th 03 12:22 AM
FS: 949 different GAME USED Inserts (Part 1, A to L) SMCCI Baseball 0 November 11th 03 11:12 PM