what cd title card software do you use???

Old April 23rd 04, 09:35 PM
BriMc

Default what cd title card software do you use???

Hi Group,
I need to print up my title cards for my Rowe cd 100. I have the blank perf
sheets, I need to know what the best software is.
Brian

Old April 23rd 04, 10:37 PM
Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner

i use jukebox 5

http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

Jim W

.. .

Old April 23rd 04, 11:57 PM
Ken In Texas

I make my own

Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner wrote:
i use jukebox 5

http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

Jim W

.. .

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old April 24th 04, 05:41 AM
Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner

well that is true if you know how to use publisher or any other program
it should be easy just take your measurements

Jim W

"Ken In Texas" wrote in message
I make my own

Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner wrote:
i use jukebox 5

http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

Jim W

.. .

Old April 24th 04, 03:31 PM
Ken In Texas

Kicker is the templates are already out there. I have cd card templates
on my site.

Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner wrote:

well that is true if you know how to use publisher or any other program
it should be easy just take your measurements

Jim W

"Ken In Texas" wrote in message

I make my own

Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner wrote:

i use jukebox 5

http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com/

Jim W

"BriMc" wrote in message
m...

Hi Group,
I need to print up my title cards for my Rowe cd 100. I have the blank

perf

sheets, I need to know what the best software is.
Brian

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

JukeTrax: Title Card Software Krissy Lee Juke Boxes 0 January 30th 04 07:38 PM
Title Card Software Mike Juke Boxes 3 November 13th 03 07:07 PM
WTB; Rowe cd 100 title card holder. brian Juke Boxes 0 September 2nd 03 11:14 PM
Reducing Autograph Collection dani.steiner Autographs 0 July 16th 03 02:29 PM