FA: 1854-O Arrows Liberty Half, 1885-O NGC MS65 Morgan, 1904-O Morgan PCGS MS64, 1804 Half Cent, 1886 Morgan MS65 Toned,1880-O Morgan PCI AU55, 1866 3-cent nickel, AND MORE..

Old June 25th 04, 05:52 AM
P. Nichols

Default FA: 1854-O Arrows Liberty Half, 1885-O NGC MS65 Morgan, 1904-O Morgan PCGS MS64, 1804 Half Cent, 1886 Morgan MS65 Toned,1880-O Morgan PCI AU55, 1866 3-cent nickel, AND MORE..

I apologize in advance if I listed this FA inappropriately or
incorrectly. I could not find a FAQ or rules re posting.

1854 Arrows Seated Liberty:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11970&item=3917971 910

1852 Silver 3 cent piece - type 1:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3356&item=39179733 01

1866 3-cent nickel:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3356&item=39179737 68

1804 Half Cent:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4182&item=39179751 25

1886 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR MS65 ICG Fantastic Toning!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39465&item=3918435 618

1880-O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR PCI AU55
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39465&item=3918437 339

1904-O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR PCGS MS64
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39465&item=3918436 433

1885-O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR MS65 NGC Certified
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39465&item=3918439 509

NOTE: according to the following web site,
http://www.k6az.com/pci/pci.htm the PCI Morgan listed above has the
old style 10 digit serial number with the long dash and newer font and
so has a good chance of grading upward if submitted to PCGS. I have no
idea if that's true or not, but the site seems to have some validity.

This is my first listing ever on ebay and I found the process very
time consuming and frankly, a pain in the ass! Not to mention that it
took me hours to finally get decent photos with my digi cam, and/or
scanner. Wouldn't want to do this for a living! [Unless I made damned
good money at it!]

I will be auctioning the rest of my collection in July and August
which includes proof sets from the "State Quarters" era, several CC
Morgans in MS64 Certified slabs (one is PL), an MS63 St. Gaudens, a
Liberty Head $20 gold piece, a large cent, various other Morgans, and
a 1986 Prestige Proof set, and a few other things... Everything Must
Go!

So if you are interested in any of these, please note the name
drwhitestein and watch for them. I'll probably post them here in an FA
as well. The rest will probably go on auction in mid July.

Also, since this was the first time posting anything, any constructive
criticism would be helpful. I am not a coin expert and don't do this
for a living, so I may have made some mistakes in the way I listed...
I note that when I do a search for 3-cent silver piece on ebay my
listing does not show up. They seem to have a very "fussy" search
engine...
Old June 25th 04, 06:21 AM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
P. Nichols wrote:

I apologize in advance if I listed this FA inappropriately or
incorrectly. I could not find a FAQ or rules re posting.

You did it exactly correctly - good guessing! :-D

listings snipped

NOTE: according to the following web site,
http://www.k6az.com/pci/pci.htm the PCI Morgan listed above has the
old style 10 digit serial number with the long dash and newer font and
so has a good chance of grading upward if submitted to PCGS. I have no
idea if that's true or not, but the site seems to have some validity.

It does indeed - wouldn't you agree, Erick?

Scot Kamins
--
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."
Old June 26th 04, 01:32 AM
K6AZ

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 04:52:28 GMT, P. Nichols wrote:

1880-O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR PCI AU55
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39465&item=3918437 339

NOTE: according to the following web site,
http://www.k6az.com/pci/pci.htm the PCI Morgan listed above has the
old style 10 digit serial number with the long dash and newer font and
so has a good chance of grading upward if submitted to PCGS. I have no
idea if that's true or not, but the site seems to have some validity.

You don't have a lot of room on that coin, it has obviously seen
some slight circulation. It looks to be either a 55 or a 58, but I
wouldn't be able to tell for certain without looking at the coin.

By the way, that is my site.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old June 27th 04, 06:32 AM
P. Nichols

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:21:13 -0700, Scot Kamins
wrote:

In article ,
P. Nichols wrote:

I apologize in advance if I listed this FA inappropriately or
incorrectly. I could not find a FAQ or rules re posting.

You did it exactly correctly - good guessing! :-D

Thanks for the reply. Next time I'll know I'm doing it right.
Is there indeed a FAQ for this group, as to how to post, etc.?
Old June 27th 04, 08:18 PM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
P. Nichols wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Next time I'll know I'm doing it right.
Is there indeed a FAQ for this group, as to how to post, etc.?

http://www.telesphere.com/ts/coins/faq2.html - scroll to "14.
Numismatic Newsgroups"

charter - http://www.limunltd.com/numismatica/...urces/rcc.html

Scot Kamins
--
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."