Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

Old September 20th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Goofball_star_dot_etal

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

'Who dares gets a nibble"
Old September 20th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute

On Sep 19, 4:09 pm, Goofball_star_dot_etal
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:35:20 -0700, Andre Jute
wrote:

On Sep 19, 10:45 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

roups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South
America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask the nice man for a
piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind", as he stocks a number of different
species of piranha.

There's no need to tell everyone how common you are, Krueger. Jesus,
farmed piranha, no doubt in "designer" neon colours. And I bet your
clothes have labels on the outside. And you eat farmed "salmon".

No, no, no. My piranha were the real thing, wild from the Amazon,
given to me as a token of appreciation by a colonel of the Brazilian
special forces

SFS?

About foreign guests you were told only what you needed to know, which
was zilch.

on whom I had written such a glowing report when as a
major he was on exchange to us that on his return he was bumped up two
ranks.

I'm disappointed in you, Krueger. But what can one expect from someone
who doesn't like tube amps?

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Amps athttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Goof also sent his special forces motto:

'Who dares gets a nibble"

Nah, you could swim. I always kept the piranha well-fed. But swimmers
needed to be careful not to expose an open cut, and women had to be
asked indelicate questions before they could swim. Decorative carp on
the whole are less bother.

Andre Jute

Old September 20th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

ups.com
wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from
South America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask
the nice man for a piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind",
as he stocks a number of different species of piranha.

There's no need to tell everyone how common you are,
Krueger. Jesus, farmed piranha, no doubt in "designer"
neon colours. And I bet your clothes have labels on the
outside. And you eat farmed "salmon".

Wow, whoda thunk that the Jute sockpuppet would put on airs? ;-)

No, no, no. My piranha were the real thing, wild from the
Amazon, given to me as a token of appreciation by a
colonel of the Brazilian special forces on whom I had
written such a glowing report when as a major he was on
exchange to us that on his return he was bumped up two
ranks.

Yeah, sure.

I'm disappointed in you, Krueger. But what can one expect
from someone who doesn't like tube amps?

I like tube amps in a similar fashion to my appreciation for snobs - they
are fine in their place. ;-)

Old September 21st 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Steven Sullivan

In rec.audio.tech Andre Jute wrote:
On Sep 18, 11:03 am, Lord Valve wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:43 pm, "Volume Blaster" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com...

It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

Fiultra

You're a Google-poster with a Yahoo address.

So, "Volume Blaster", you're totally anonymous and you post from
none.none but you object to me posting from Google and having a Yahoo
address, do you?

Why don't you open your eyes, then you would know from the header that
I am Andre Jute .

Why don't you read the thread, then you would see your hero the thief
Peter Wieck give you a reference to an independent source on who I am.

Why don't you check the signatures, where below my name you can find a
URL for my netsite, which tells you who I am and where I live.

Why don't you go down to your library, if you know where the libarary
is, and take one of my books from the shelf, or look up a who's who,
where you can see a photograph of me.

Unlike you, you blitering idiot, I am identifiable and stand behind
what I say. As you would know if you weren't so terminally stupid.

Stay out of it until you stop picking your nose, junior.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

OW!

LV ;-)

My Lord Piranha: that was only a thimbleful of Worthless Wiecky's
blood I poured into the big, big ocean of sewerage he trails behind
him, but you detected it! You'd have done well under the Roman Empire.

And regardless of whatever 'credentials' attributed to you,
from evidence of your posts, you still appear to be a mental case.

___
-S
"As human beings, we understand the world through simile, analogy,
metaphor, narrative and, sometimes, claymation." - B. Mason
Old September 21st 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]

One of my most-requested impressions.

___
-S
"As human beings, we understand the world through simile, analogy,
metaphor, narrative and, sometimes, claymation." - B. Mason

LIAR LIAR (fs DVD - comedy) Jim Carrey...$2.50 - Altcollect - Yahoo Groups altcollect General 0 April 15th 07 07:20 AM
stalker and troll info. Jonathan_ATC Coins 0 June 1st 06 12:15 AM
Customer thinks I'm a liar, cheat & thief Wes Chormicle Coins 87 May 29th 06 08:37 PM
stalker info e Coins 0 May 28th 06 05:39 AM
Kutztown Show Weade Juke Boxes 1 May 11th 04 04:09 AM