Price Check

Old June 15th 05, 05:25 PM
mike

Hi Ken - yes, I believe they refer to the newest systems as Digital
Sybersonic and are characterized by the yellow components. However, I was
looking at their website and a chart there indicates the CD-8B ships with
orange electronics. Maybe my bubbler was a special order with the yellow
components? I might call Rockola and confirm. I would sooner believe their
chart is out of date. Ck it out

http://www.rock-ola.com/service/Misc...PartsChart.pdf

"Ken In Texas" wrote in message
did they upgrade the sybersonic stuff from orange to yellow? whats the
diff?

mike wrote:

huh?

It has the newest Sybersonic yellow components system but I dont know

about
any "equalizer out the back" or "Chessy plastic CD holder". I believe it

is
the same as the CD-8C model that they are shipping now.

wrote in message
oups.com...

An 04"model with an equalizer out the back and a chessy plastic CD
holder with formica?..Pic's Please

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old June 15th 05, 11:07 PM
mike

My unit has the yellow Dual Sybersonic system with down-firing sub. Ck it
out:
http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/front.jpg
http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/inside_1.jpg
http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/amp.jpg
http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/computer.jpg
http://www.miketyler.net/rockola/mech.jpg

mike wrote:

huh?

It has the newest Sybersonic yellow components system but I dont know

about

any "equalizer out the back" or "Chessy plastic CD holder". I believe it

is

the same as the CD-8C model that they are shipping now.

legroups.com...

Old June 16th 05, 01:41 AM

Not 2 be a pest but that one setup you have inside is cheesy looks like
something that came out of kmarts supercenter for $29.99..Could be mine
was made in the USA and looks nothing like that..wish i knew how to
post pics to a link then everyone could see what im talking about..

Old June 16th 05, 02:30 AM
mike

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and preferences when it comes to
jukes.

- at least you spelt "cheesy" right this time

Good luck

oups.com...

Old June 16th 05, 02:47 AM
Ken In Texas

I have looked closely at Rowe, Wurly, and Rock-Ola bubblers. I condsider
the ROck-ola to be the best built of all three. True Id rather had Rowe
guts but that would have cost me another $1500.00

The plastic trim on the OMT just didnt cut it.

mike wrote:

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and preferences when it comes to
jukes.

- at least you spelt "cheesy" right this time

Good luck

oups.com...

Old June 21st 05, 08:37 PM

Mine is going up on ebay this evening..check it out then you can decide
what its worth and look at it