Price Check

Old June 15th 05, 01:18 AM
Coinopwarehouse

Wholesale to dealers is around $4800 for a brand new one, and I have
sold a ton of used CD bubblers under $3000. Anybody who thinks a used
one is $4500 is not buying and selling regularly.

Old June 15th 05, 02:25 AM
mike

my thoughts exactly

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 02:49 AM
Robert Aker

And how many do you have now for under $3000? Getting $4500 for a clean good
working machine is no problem.

Old June 15th 05, 03:28 AM

..true Lyyod @ coin op warehouse is a pin and video dealer not a juk seller

Old June 15th 05, 03:28 AM

..true Lyyod @ coin op warehouse is a pin and video dealer not a juke seller

Old June 15th 05, 03:31 AM

loonie Lyod @ coin op sells vids and pins..check out mr pinball and see
his prices on pins wayyy over retial + 20%

Old June 15th 05, 03:56 AM
mike

no less than $4500

Dave - you need to hook up with Robert. If he has a client base who are
willing to pay $4500 minimum for older pre-2000 CD bubblers you guys should
get together and work something out.

Robert - I have a like new 04' model Rockola I was thinking of selling. It
is in excellent shape, HUO with remote, all documentation and still under
warranty. Would be great if I could get $4500 out of it. Let me know if you
can help me sell

Mike

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 04:20 AM

An 04"model with an equalizer out the back and a chessy plastic CD
holder with formica?..Pic's Please

Old June 15th 05, 02:43 PM
mike

huh?

It has the newest Sybersonic yellow components system but I dont know about
any "equalizer out the back" or "Chessy plastic CD holder". I believe it is
the same as the CD-8C model that they are shipping now.

Old June 15th 05, 04:05 PM
Ken In Texas

did they upgrade the sybersonic stuff from orange to yellow? whats the
diff?

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com