HUGE Warehouse Cleanout Sale (bowlers,jukes,arcade,parts)

Old September 20th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DOC DOOM

Default HUGE Warehouse Cleanout Sale (bowlers,jukes,arcade,parts)

Flyinwalenda wrote:
Taking emails and phone calls as they come in and responded.
So far the United Bowl-A-Rama and Duplex bowlers are presold.

Thanks,
Brian Ray

Just got back from the "WAREHOUSE" in New York....Was very pleased with
all I purchased from just the picture.....Also found a few"BONUS
TREASURES" United "special order 36"lane extension" NEW set of Chicago
Coin Original pins...MANY sets of ORIGINAL United and Chicago Coin
used pins..And some VERY HARD TO FIND "BRAND NEW"Bally translucent
pins!!!

Thanks DOC
www.bigballbowler.com
doc(at)bigballbowler.com
1-800-241-8577

Old September 20th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
metallik

Christmas in September! Glad to hear there was some good stuff in
that warehouse afterall. I hear pins are pretty hard to find in good
shape.

Old September 20th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
chuckster

Now this thread is whats great about this news group. Post a warehouse
sale about old parts, someone reads about it, the guy shows up and buys
the "speciality stuff", saves the "speciality stuff" from going to the
dump and puts "speciality stuff" it to good use on old "hard to find
the parts" machines. Nice ending! with a happy buyer and seller.

Old September 25th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Thomas Teeter wrote:
I'm a primarily a jukebox guy and looked at those pics. Recently
somebody GAVE me alot of JUNKED jukes for parts. All I had to do was
pick them up. And those jukes looked a heck of alot better than what I
saw in the pics... Pay me $300 and ship them to Texas (your expense)
and I'll CONSIDER taking them off your hands....
Heck, I have better looking parts jukes sitting OUTSIDE my shop in the
weather...

Thomas

Flyinwalenda wrote:
The family of an operator(in business since the 30-40's)needs the
inventory cleaned out so they can restore/renovate the building.
We will be holding an On-Site sale around mid November 2006 probably on
a Friday/Sat/Sun and will firm up the date/times later.
Would like to gage interest for those wishing to attend so we know
what days or number of days to schedule this.
Please use this email to respond:

Here is a link to some pics showing a sample of what is inside:
http://www.freeplayentertainment.com/warehousesale1/

To simplify, everything in the building should be considered project or
parts machines. Many are complete and may work as-is, others may need
little work to get running, others just parts. There are many multiple
machines of a given model/title and loads of parts. There are BALL
BOWLERS & SHUFFLE ALLEYS(heads/alleys/parts), ARCADE GAMES (complete
games,cabinets, parts) early-mid 60's JUKES & Speakers
(Wurlitzer,Seeburg,Rockola,AMI, Color-Sonic), POOL/BUMPERPOOL and
FOOSBALL (tables and parts), Backglasses, Cranes, EM Pinball parts, 45
records, Color-Sonic carts, boards, pwr. supplies, etc..

Whe Upstate NY east of Syracuse right off the NY Thruway.
Address will be emailed/listed closer to sale date.
When: Mid-November (exact date & time to be determined )
Terms: Cash.
Removal: There is a hand/arm powered elevator & at-grade loading. Bring
someone to move items to elevator and into your truck. Boxes
for parts, etc..
Price Examples: Bowlers: $125.00 and up, Jukes: $25.00 and up, Arcade
Games:$50.00 and up, Other items& Parts: TBD at time of
sale.

If anyone is interested in bulk purchases of bowlers, jukes, etc..
please contact/send an email.
Again, please reply or email to :
if interested in attending or
with questions.

Thanks,
Brian Ray

Is there going to be anything left of this place other than empty pop
bottels, candy wrappers and chuncks of drywall by mid November after
all the pre-selected "Big Spenders" pick threw it?

Old September 25th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Nwojedi

looks to me as someone already cherry picked this warehouse. Is it
just me, or are all the Lanes missing for the puck and ball bowlers?

Old September 25th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pmwolf

Flyinwalenda wrote:
Removal: There is a hand/arm powered elevator & at-grade loading. Bring
someone to move items to elevator and into your truck. Boxes
for parts, etc..

.....Hmm....where can I get a pic of this elevator? If anyone is going,
I'd love it if you could get some shots/info on this thing.

Pete

Old September 30th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

You keep telling yourself that... The dumpster guys have to make money
too. Just flooded with e-mail and calls I'm sure.

I'm an operator now, been in dozens of places like this. It is nice to
be a collector too, because I am never going to let my storage get like
this, EVER. But I see it all the time.

Old September 30th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Check out that old Pepsi can in this photo.

http://www.freeplayentertainment.com...ddiecopter.jpg