South Florida Coin Show Canciled for Sunday Sept 5th 2004

Old September 3rd 04, 12:14 PM
TheDimeMan

Default South Florida Coin Show Canciled for Sunday Sept 5th 2004

City of Hollywood canciled our Coin Show, but we plan to reschedule it for
the 19th of September. Stand by for additional info.

cell 954-557-8946 and leave a message

BourseChair

Old September 3rd 04, 12:37 PM
Scottishmoney

Cancelled?

--
emails to (myuserid).at.lycos.com

Tir nam Beann, nan Gleann, s'nan Gaisgeach - Saor Alba A-Nis!
"TheDimeMan" wrote in message
ink.net...
City of Hollywood canciled our Coin Show, but we plan to reschedule it for
the 19th of September. Stand by for additional info.

cell 954-557-8946 and leave a message

BourseChair

---

Old September 3rd 04, 01:56 PM
TheDimeMan

If I could spell I would not be running a Coin Show!

Stay safe if you are in Florida

See everyone on the 19th