Spanish Civil war ID

Old February 17th 10, 07:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Spanish Civil war ID

Any information welcomed.

http://cjoint.com/data/crj4AVbvcV.htm

Thanks guys.

Old February 18th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

OK...Girls? Can you do any better?

Old February 18th 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Solved
From a colleague

Spanish Civil War issues from Mallorca, (Majorca) the largest of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea, are
unemployment stamps (Pro-Paro). They may have done postage usage.
Example on post card: http://cgi.ebay.es/Tarjeta-Postal-d...1222001r3378

Old February 18th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

OK Tony
I have "tinied" it
http://tiny.cc/mVGFB

HTH

"Tony Vella" wrote in message ...
Hi Rod. Could you check the link, please? All I get is 'la página no responde' (the page is not available) even when
I enter the number directly into the ebay search-page. TIA.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada -- http://www.amedialuz.ca/

"rodney" wrote in message ...
Solved
From a colleague

Old February 18th 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

"Tony Vella" wrote in messagenews:gpOdnU7a37U4XeHWnZ2dnUVZ_tydnZ2d@gigan ews.com...
Hi Rod. *Could you check the link, please? *All I get is 'la página no responde' (the page is not available) even when
I enter the number directly into the ebay search-page. *TIA.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada --http://www.amedialuz.ca/

"rodney" wrote in ...
Solved
From a colleague

Spanish Civil War issues from Mallorca, (Majorca) the largest of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea, are
unemployment stamps (Pro-Paro). They may have done postage usage.
Example on post card:http://cgi.ebay.es/Tarjeta-Postal-d...1222001r3378

"rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote in ...
Any information welcomed.

http://cjoint.com/data/crj4AVbvcV.htm

Thanks guys.

Interestingly, I have also seen Paro stamps from
Mallorca that say "contra el paro" or similar.
I guess the pro paro users were in favour of unemployment,
while the contra users were against it. LOL

http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!Bli(BMg!2k~$(KGrHqEH-CEEtN7cbuV8BLcEwtGnpQ~~_12.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!Bli(rd!Bmk~$(KGrHqUH-CUEthcbLDClBLcEy)eyzQ~~_12.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BlNi4jw!mk~$(KGrHqYOKj!EtlrR+N4LBL,wKYK!zQ~~_12.J PG

Blair
Old February 18th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

'Cruzada contra el Paro' = 'Crusade Against Unemployment'
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

wrote:
OK Tony
I have "tinied" ithttp://tiny.cc/mVGFB

HTH

"Tony Vella" wrote in
messagenews:gpOdnU7a37U4XeHWnZ2dnUVZ_tydnZ2d@gigan ews.com...
Hi Rod. Could you check the link, please? All I get is 'la página no
responde' (the page is not available) even when
I enter the number directly into the ebay search-page. TIA.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada --http://www.amedialuz.ca/

"rodney" wrote in
Solved
From a colleague

Old February 18th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Thanks for these extra exmples, great stuff!
I don't see them doing "postal service" more like "seals"

"Blair (TC)"

Old February 19th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Blair
More like obligatory postal tax stamps to be precise.

Oh? OK.
It is unusual we do not see more of them then.

Old February 19th 10, 05:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
Interestingly, I have also seen Paro stamps from
Mallorca that say "contra el paro" or similar.
I guess the pro paro users were in favour of unemployment,
while the contra users were against it. *LOL ===================

http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!Bli(BMg!2k~$(KGrHqEH-CEEtN7cbuV8BLcEwtGnpQ~~...
http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!Bli(rd!Bmk~$(KGrHqUH-CUEthcbLDClBLcEy)eyzQ~~...
http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BlNi4jw!mk~$(KGrHqYOKj!EtlrR+N4LBL,wKYK!zQ~~...

Blair

Tony . Did you notice my LOL?
Blair

Spanish Peter Baumann[_2_] General Discussion 7 March 1st 09 04:00 AM
FA: Spanish piece of 8 and MORE howard General 0 April 3rd 06 12:53 AM
FA: Spanish piece of 8 and MORE howard Coins 0 April 3rd 06 12:53 AM
Spanish Real Ken Coins 5 October 15th 05 10:24 PM
Spanish addresses eurautograph Autographs 0 August 11th 05 01:22 AM