I'm now officially out of the state quarter cartel

Old March 15th 04, 11:52 PM
K6AZ

Default I'm now officially out of the state quarter cartel

I had three $25 bags of quarters left, plus seven rolls of
assorted quarters, everything from DE to ME. I kept a
few of the nicer DE, NJ, and PA quarters but everything
else went to the bank. Well, that will get some Denver
state quarters circulating around here.

At one time I had over $600 face in quarter bags. Good
riddance.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old March 15th 04, 11:58 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

K6AZ wrote:

I had three $25 bags of quarters left, plus seven rolls of
assorted quarters, everything from DE to ME. I kept a
few of the nicer DE, NJ, and PA quarters but everything
else went to the bank. Well, that will get some Denver
state quarters circulating around here.

At one time I had over $600 face in quarter bags. Good
riddance.

Good man. ;-)

I have nearly $200 in SQ's in coin tubes in my census box, keeping no
more than 41 examples from each state, the first 41 I get in commerce.
In today's change, I got an Indiana, bringing that tube only *one coin*
from completion.

The box is getting too heavy to move around and Erin is starting to
scratch her palms when she walks by it.

Alan
'she makes no eye contact'
Old March 16th 04, 12:04 AM
K6AZ

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:58:57 GMT, Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

I have nearly $200 in SQ's in coin tubes in my census box, keeping no
more than 41 examples from each state, the first 41 I get in commerce.
In today's change, I got an Indiana, bringing that tube only *one coin*
from completion.

The box is getting too heavy to move around and Erin is starting to
scratch her palms when she walks by it.

Sally thought I was nuts for keeping all those around.

Well the proceeds will be well spent trying to fill the last holes
in my Morgan set.

Old March 16th 04, 12:09 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

K6AZ wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:58:57 GMT, Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

I have nearly $200 in SQ's in coin tubes in my census box, keeping no
more than 41 examples from each state, the first 41 I get in commerce.
In today's change, I got an Indiana, bringing that tube only *one coin*
from completion.

The box is getting too heavy to move around and Erin is starting to
scratch her palms when she walks by it.

Sally thought I was nuts for keeping all those around.

Well the proceeds will be well spent trying to fill the last holes
in my Morgan set.

Have at and good luck, Eric! As you know, my plan is fill 50 of those
square tubes which each hold 41 quarters snugly. I'm keeping track of
which issues fill in which order. (PA is *still* lagging badly here.)
With the $512 resulting from this sample, I'll buy an Early Lincoln or a
needed Commem. Originally I'd hoped to buy a Lincoln Key Date, but
watching prices lately....Gettysburg it is!

Alan
'hi-yo, cupro-nickel clad!'
Old March 16th 04, 01:18 AM
Barry

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:52:31 -0500, K6AZ wrote:

I had three $25 bags of quarters left, plus seven rolls of
assorted quarters, everything from DE to ME. I kept a
few of the nicer DE, NJ, and PA quarters but everything
else went to the bank. Well, that will get some Denver
state quarters circulating around here.

At one time I had over $600 face in quarter bags. Good
riddance.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

I'm surprised you bought SQs in the first place, unless you were
collecting them by VAM :.)
Barry
--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies

CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM