Romania Identification help needed one more time

Old April 10th 04, 03:19 PM
Kramer

Default Romania Identification help needed one more time

Hello everyone, thanks for your identification help and suggestions. If you could spare a few minutes, I need help one more time on Romania. Image downloaded to the following link:

http://equipmentrecyclers.hugehost.n....Romania.2.jpg

Thanks and Best Regards, Kramer

Old April 10th 04, 04:11 PM
Jay T. Carrigan

Half of either J101 or J105..

Jay Carrigan change domain to mchsi
www.jaypex.com

In article ,
says...

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C41EE5.43DFC8E0

Hello everyone, thanks for your identification help and suggestions. If =
you could spare a few minutes, I need help one more time on Romania. =
Image downloaded to the following link:

http://equipmentrecyclers.hugehost.n....Romania.2.jpg

Thanks and Best Regards, Kramer

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C41EE5.43DFC8E0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIV align=3DjustifyFONT face=3DArialHello everyone, thanks for your=20
identification help and suggestions.  If you could spare a few =
minutes, I=20
need help one more time on Romania.  Image downloaded to the =
following=20
link:/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArialA=20
href=3D"http://equipmentrecyclers.hugehost.net/images/stamps.Romania.2.jp=
g"http://equipmentrecyclers.hugehost.net/images/stamps.Romania.2.jpg/A=
/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArialThanks and Best Regards, Kramer/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial/FONT /DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C41EE5.43DFC8E0--

Old April 10th 04, 04:54 PM
Victor Manta

"Kramer" wrote in message
Hello everyone, thanks for your identification help and suggestions. If
you could spare a few minutes, I need help one more time on Romania. Image
downloaded to the following link:

http://equipmentrecyclers.hugehost.n....Romania.2.jpg

Thanks and Best Regards, Kramer

These are Postage Due stamps, Romania, 1950, J101 or J105, the right half of
a pair. The difference is that the J105 are watermarked and the J101 aren't.

Usually these stamps come in pairs. Your halves are those foreseen to be
stuck into the postmen's record book. The other part was pasted on the
covers. Such ones (and even more the watermarked and overprinted ones - in
1952) are more interesting.

Victor Manta

PS. May I suggest you to write the postings in pure text, and not in HTML
(this being the rule on this NG). TIA.

Romania Shown by Its Stamps: http://marci-postale.com
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org
Art on Stamps: http://values.ch
Communism on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/Communism/
Spanish Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/
Remove "um" from the e-mail address to reply

Old April 10th 04, 07:25 PM
Kramer

Hello Everyone. As it turns out I have about 10 stamps of that type, mint,
problem is they've all been separated. Oh well. Okay, will send text.

-