(RCSD) OT - Mette

Old July 19th 08, 09:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

Default (RCSD) OT - Mette

It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find some
get-well messages there. To this comes all the snail mail delivered by the
postie, practically every day, from all over the world. It is so kind of you
all to think so intensely of me that it nearly seems an everlasting stream
of good and positive thoughts in the direction of Denmark. The daily nurse
has just been here with the needed shot of morphine to ease off the pain,
and I can think "clearly" again. Other than that I shall spare you for a
long and boring sick-story.

Many thanks to all of you for your many and comforting thoughts :-)

Mette

Old July 19th 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
David French[_2_]

It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find some
get-well messages there. To this comes all the snail mail delivered by the
postie, practically every day, from all over the world. It is so kind of you
all to think so intensely of me that it nearly seems an everlasting stream
of good and positive thoughts in the direction of Denmark. The daily nurse
has just been here with the needed shot of morphine to ease off the pain,
and I can think "clearly" again. Other than that I shall spare you for a
long and boring sick-story.

Many thanks to all of you for your many and comforting thoughts :-)

Mette

The group wouldn't be the same without you!

All the best,

David, Family & Cats.

Old July 19th 08, 11:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Mette

"David French" skrev i en meddelelse
[...]

Thanks David, family and cats -- you brightened my day :-))

Mette

Old July 19th 08, 12:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Gerhard Reichert

Mette schrieb:
It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find some
get-well messages there. To this comes all the snail mail delivered by the
postie, practically every day, from all over the world. It is so kind of you
all to think so intensely of me that it nearly seems an everlasting stream
of good and positive thoughts in the direction of Denmark. The daily nurse
has just been here with the needed shot of morphine to ease off the pain,
and I can think "clearly" again. Other than that I shall spare you for a
long and boring sick-story.

Many thanks to all of you for your many and comforting thoughts :-)

Mette

Dear Mette,

You are a beloved part of this great community and if anyone of us could
help in a personal way I am sure he/she would do so. Your husband surely
will be lenient toward us all, when we send our kisses and hugs to You.

Groucho Marx, the great comedian, is - as far as I know - the author of
this :

"You have no chance, but take it!"

Ok, it worked well with my law examination, why not in all other cases?

The sky over Denmark will be plenty of our thoughts and power we can
send. I hope the dansk air control has no problem with it :-)

Snailsmail is on its way too.

Gerhard
Old July 19th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jul 19, 4:13*am, "Mette" wrote:
It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find some
get-well messages there. To this comes all the snail mail delivered by the
postie, practically every day, from all over the world. It is so kind of you
all to think so intensely of me that it nearly seems an everlasting stream
of good and positive thoughts in the direction of Denmark. The daily nurse
has just been here with the needed shot of morphine to ease off the pain,
and I can think "clearly" again. Other than that I shall spare you for a
long and boring sick-story.

Many thanks to all of you for your many and comforting thoughts :-)

Mette

Ah Mette, you are rose among the thorns. Need I say more.

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old July 19th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rein

Mette,

It's good to have a sign from you. All the best!

I'll be thinking of you when driving to Poland to-morrow.

"Sto lat" - as they say overthere,

pozdrawiam,
groetjes, Rein

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Old July 19th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_3_]

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:13:09 +0200, Mette wrote:

It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find
some get-well messages there. To this comes all the snail mail delivered
by the postie, practically every day, from all over the world. It is so
kind of you all to think so intensely of me that it nearly seems an
everlasting stream of good and positive thoughts in the direction of
Denmark. The daily nurse has just been here with the needed shot of
morphine to ease off the pain, and I can think "clearly" again. Other
than that I shall spare you for a long and boring sick-story.

Many thanks to all of you for your many and comforting thoughts :-)

I have not "known" you very long, but your presence in the archives and
the warm wishes from all here gathered show how important to the group
and -- more importantly -- how very kind you are.

Sláinte Mhor,

--
Joshua H. McGee, Los Angeles, California, USA
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, AFDCS, MBPC, MCC, BPS