heatley ice xx/1500

Old October 7th 03, 06:01 AM
Hockeygamers1

Default heatley ice xx/1500

$95 + shippin paypal ok
Old October 7th 03, 06:43 PM
Jim Goldberg

hurry-up before it's worth only $9.50! so, how many of those have you
got?? as many as those eminger titanium bgs 9.5 that you were braggin
about??

I'm still amazed you have 2 while beckett only graded ONE like that!

http://www.beckett.com/grading/popre...412851#results

On 07 Oct 2003 05:01:49 GMT, (Hockeygamers1)
wrote:

$95 + shippin paypal ok

Old October 7th 03, 10:08 PM
Hockeygamers1

Advise. Go **** yourself you useless piece of ****.
Old October 8th 03, 02:07 AM
JSokol1626

Chris

Well put.
Old October 8th 03, 05:19 PM
Jim Goldberg

all you're good for is writting stupidities yet you've not answered my
question about you supposedly having 2 emingers titanium bgs 9.5 while
beckett says only one exists.

Scammer, scammer, pants on fire!

Jim Goldberg wrote :

hurry-up before it's worth only $9.50! so, how many of those have you
got?? as many as those eminger titanium bgs 9.5 that you were braggin
about??

I'm still amazed you have 2 while beckett only graded ONE like that!

http://www.beckett.com/grading/popre...412851#results

On 07 Oct 2003 05:01:49 GMT, (Hockeygamers1)
wrote:

$95 + shippin paypal ok

Old October 9th 03, 05:34 AM
Hockeygamers1

Dip **** I have 2 xx/99 1 is graded
Old October 9th 03, 05:51 AM
Steve Angel

Speaking of stupidity, Goldberg, you're not exactly dazzling
us all with wit and wisdom. Do us all a favor and shut the
hell up. You talk like an eighth grader with something to
prove. Come to think of it, that's probably exactly what
you are. Get off the computer before we tell mommy and daddy.
--

In memory of Warren Zevon
January 24, 1947 - September 07, 2003

Old October 9th 03, 04:10 PM
TBBoltfan4

I admit, you got a nice card there, personally I think it would be a bad time
to try to sell it since he'll be out for atleast a year....but i'd love to have
the card anyways!
Old October 9th 03, 05:33 PM
Jim Goldberg

and who rang you, dr frankenstein?? who appointed you net police??

this boob claimed he had 2 emingers xx/99 wihtout specifying 1 was
graded and not the other one, thus my remark to him that beckett's
population report showed there was only 1 graded 9.5. am I not
allowed to find out why an eminger collection would sell 1- the
scarcest of eminger's RCs and 2-graded bgs 9.5 to boot??

IF he's such an astute eminger collector and IF he has 2, shouldn't he
sell the one that hasn't been graded??

yes, I know it's his own damn choice, just that it sounded a bit fishy
- and still does btw... try to understand my reasoning before judging
me next time.

btw who says you are so appreciated by this NG? and why aren't you
the one doing us all a big favor by shutting the hell up? seems you
love to bitch arbitrarily most of the time anyways.

Old October 9th 03, 10:28 PM
JSokol1626

Hey Whacko

Hockeygamers never claimed to be an Eminger collector. I know thart reading is
still a challenge to most eighth graders, but you really have to try harder.