2003 BAP Parkhurst College Ranks Game Jersey Heatley

Old October 6th 03, 10:49 PM
JSokol1626

Again, what's your point? Why all the ranting and raving? And again, what
results are you expecting to get by posting your hatred here?

Let me tell you something, I lost a very close relative the very same way that
Dan Snyder lost his life. At times like those you turn to your faith and
believe that God had his reasons. I hope the Snyder and Heatley families can
find healing the same way.

We must act as civilized people and let the justice system serve its function.
I know that I've made my share of mistakes in life, I'm just fortunate that
none of them had these results.

I conclude by offering my condolences to both families, and to all those who
have lost a loved one in such a tragic way.

Rest in Peace Dan Snyder.
Old October 6th 03, 11:43 PM
Patrick Cvetic

I know most people don't obey the speed limit to a "T" but 80mph in A
30MPH zone is just stupid....I hope other young athleats good money
and regular fkids can learn from this tragic event....to say
"..move on" is insenitive and ignorant...yes this forum is for hockey
card selling/trading but somethings are more important than the pieces
of cardboard that we enjoy collecting....I wish the family well in
this very hard time and also though it was very bad judgement to
Heatley who will be going through some hard times ahead and will be
lucky if he is not convicted....because perhaps he should be....12
people will decide that not us
Old October 7th 03, 01:56 AM
JSokol1626

Your comments were timely. When I said let's "move on" I was referring to
INYOURFACE's ignorant rantings that were nothing more than a display of anger
or hatred or both. In times of tragedy hatred and anger are the instincts that
we need to suppress.

I'm quite certain Danny Heatley will be serving a penalty far greater than any
court can sentence.
Old October 7th 03, 05:38 PM
Jim Goldberg

what seems like ignorant rantings to you is my way of trying to
wake-up people who might otherwise be tempted to act as stupidly as
heatley has.

btw, hatred and anger are NOT instincts we need to supress in cases
like this!!! saying nothing about it and feeling no anger is just
plain stupid : he killed someone!! you're probably one of those
people who thinks criminals don't have enough rights and that's one of
the biggest plague of this country today.

sadly, I think he'll get off with a slap on the wrist and no jail
time, cause he's a celebrity. hope the US justice system proves me
wrong...

anyways, I've said my peace, I'll be back some other time.

Old October 8th 03, 02:11 AM
JSokol1626

I bet you'd pay to be a witness at an execution.

The last person I'd want my children to learn anything from is someone like
you.