FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

Old December 19th 08, 07:31 PM posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
fly-girl

Default FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

I have for sale a 1998 (black matted), artist signed print of Muhammad
Ali vs. Sonny Liston.
The print measures 20"x17" and features Muhammad Ali standing
victorious, over his
opponent Sonny Liston (from their first fight, of May 7, 1965).
The print was a work by artist John Stango.
The Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print is in MINT condition.
Photo available upon request
Price $100.00 US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate
postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Photo upon request(file may be big but can be downloaded with
patience...Thank You)
Old December 20th 08, 12:05 AM posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
Ruddell

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:31:52 -0600, fly-girl wrote
(in article
):

FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

I have for sale a 1998 (black matted), artist signed print of Muhammad
Ali vs. Sonny Liston.
The print measures 20"x17" and features Muhammad Ali standing
victorious, over his
opponent Sonny Liston (from their first fight, of May 7, 1965).
The print was a work by artist John Stango.
The Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print is in MINT condition.
Photo available upon request
Price $100.00 US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate
postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Photo upon request(file may be big but can be downloaded with
patience...Thank You)

The first fight Liston didn't answer the bell for the eight round. Their
second fight is where Ali is standing over him yelling to 'get up'. Cripes,
if you can't even get the story straight (although you're right that the 1965
fight is the one of the famous picture) how can anyone be sure that your
print is legit? I've got one from Walmart which was about ten bucks and
still in the plastic wrapping although is hanging on the wall downstairs
where we watch all our sports. Tacky? Naw, used proper hangers...

--
Cheers!

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply

Old December 20th 08, 11:56 AM posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
fly-girl

On Dec 19, 6:05*pm, Ruddell wrote:
[...]

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply- Hide quoted text -

why did you bother to e mail me then?
did I forget this is for those SERIOUS! buyers
Old December 24th 08, 12:44 AM posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
Ruddell

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 04:56:53 -0600, fly-girl wrote
(in article
):

[...]

I never emailed you. I replied to your post. Sheesh and you think you're
serious?

Merry Christmas to all...

--
Cheers!