Hey Jeff!

Old January 13th 18, 06:53 PM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.collecting.coins,alt.obituaries,alt.music.yes
chester

Default Hey Jeff!

On 11-Jan-18 19:55, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:55:28 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 9:05:49 PM UTC-6, Nil wrote:
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.

Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.

I'll just use this post for Nil and for RichL. Thanks for the advice, Nil.
Rich, thanks for wishing me well, and yes, you're right. Her name was Beth.

My sincere condolences, Jeff. I can still recall your meetup, with your GF which you claimed you had to keep on the down low, from back in our Webtv days. Good to see you back here and it's my hope a brighter future awaits you up the road.

Why would Jeffie have to keep her on the down low, was one of them
cheating on an existing spouse or did she make massive smelly farts in
public that caused offence to many plopheads?

PING: Jeff R. Phil DeMayo Coins 15 May 30th 07 11:59 PM
Riddle of the day: NASCAR's Darrel Waltrip is to Jeff Hammond as Jeff Hammond is to __________. itellitlikeitis General 0 May 12th 07 06:41 AM
2003 Leaf Limited Timber Game-Used Bat serial #/25 (27 Different Available) Jeff Bagwell Josh Beckett Johnny Bench Craig Biggio Nomar Garciaparra Tom Glavine Juan Gonzalez Rickey Henderson Torii Hunter Randy Johnson Jeff Kent Mike Mussina Roy Oswalt [email protected] Baseball 0 August 31st 06 12:57 PM
Jeff Gordon; anyone know his sig? Sue H Autographs 4 June 3rd 06 05:43 PM
Jeff 54-S over horizontal D? Steve Coins 2 April 2nd 04 12:33 AM