Free Flat Screen TV (Not Spam, proof inside)

Old August 27th 05, 02:01 AM
Bob

Default Free Flat Screen TV (Not Spam, proof inside)

Free Flat screen TV or monitor with very little work (same as the free
Ipod deal).I got a free Ipod for nothing a few weeks back and now I'm
trying for a TV. This is completely legit, see the news stories
below....

http://flatscreens.freepay.com/?r=9096220

Basically, you follow that link and sign up. Then you need to complete
one of their "Deals" some of which are completely free. I usually do
the eFax one since its free (a credit card is needed but as long as you
cancel within 30 days you are not charged anything). There are other
decent ones like Music Now Free Trial. Just stay away from the credit
card ones since signing up for credit cards and not using them hurts
your credit rating. Then once you do that, you need to get a few more
people to do the same. Once they sign up and do their offers, you get
the tv in 3-5 weeks.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18
http://www.dailyillini.com/media/pap...e-823423.shtml
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050627/cgm011.html?.v=12

Old August 27th 05, 03:02 AM
Bob

Who is this "Bob" spamming RCC with off-topic stuff like this?
Certainly NOT me!

Bob Leonard

Old August 27th 05, 03:16 AM
Jim Seymour

Bob wrote:
Who is this "Bob" spamming RCC with off-topic stuff like this?
Certainly NOT me!

But, Bob! The other Bob says it's NOT spam. Just look at the Subject!

Of course, it *is* a clear violation of Freepay.com's terms, so I've
sent abuse reports accordingly...

Ref: http://flatscreens.freepay.com/Terms.aspx (Section V.1.g)

--
Jim Seymour