FYI: ASA-Accugrade files new suit in US District Court

Old January 6th 05, 01:01 AM
Alan Williams

Steve Grant wrote:

"Bruce H (BoxTurtle)" wrote in message

I note that I'm not listed directly as a defendent, but I'm quoted
further on. And I'm mentioned as a one of the people RCC is "headed
up" by. I never knew I was in charge...lucky for you folks, I'd have
stood a number of people in corners at various times if I had known.
Now that I know that, there's gonna be some changes. :-)

I for one would like to welcome our new box turtle overlords!

Hold on there! How did Bruce automatically inherit this position of
power and authority? I didn't see an election, I don't recall paying
anyone a fee and if this is an inherited position...who died and named
him King? I've always assumed that Stujoe Googler was the man in
charge. ;-)

Alan
'so sue me'
Old January 6th 05, 01:03 AM
Sheldon England

I am curious though, how do you sue a newsgroup? Is he seeking to close
RCC so no one can complain about his companies grading practices in an open
forum?

In my opinion, anyone who who tries to sue a newsgroup is a moron -- a
bottom-feeding loser of society ... and an idiot ... who needs to get
out more.

So sue me, Accugrade. I just wrote this comment and opinion for EVERYONE
who reads this group to see. C'mon, ya lawsuit-filing weenies. I can't
imagine why anyone would have anything negative to say about such an
obviously stellar and professional enterprise.

What a bunch of dorks. Learn how Usenet works ... then go away.

- Sheldon
Old January 6th 05, 01:04 AM
Jorg Lueke

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:39:35 -0500, Alan Williams
wrote:

J A M wrote:

*member of RCC*

What is that, what are the dues, bylaws?

There is no membership in RCC of any kind. Claiming someone is a member
of RCC is nonsense.

JAM

Yes, I agree, my lawyer agrees and no doubt the courts will agree. I
object to this person dragging me into his little legal dreamworld.
I've never met or spoken to the Plaintiff, but I guarantee you he's
several bricks shy of a load. He should just *sue everyone he's ever
refused to sell to* and complain that they practiced *restraint of
trade* against his business. If this crap was in a Marx Brothers movie,
I'd understand it, but it's not in a movie, it's in real life and calls
for a real life response.

I was lulled to sleep by having been dropped in his *previous
complaint*, the complaint of last spring/summer. Obviously someone is a
few fries short of a Happy Meal in attempting to make the same
allegations a second time but in a new venue.

I think there is a new venue that obviously suggests itself. I doubt
it's the one he has in mind.

Alan
'booby hatch'

Maybe this suit will end up here

http://members.aol.com/schwenkler/wcc/
Old January 6th 05, 01:43 AM
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

On 05 Jan 2005 18:48:08 EST, "Steve Grant" is
alleged to have written:
"Bruce H (BoxTurtle)" wrote in message
.. .

I note that I'm not listed directly as a defendent, but I'm quoted
further on. And I'm mentioned as a one of the people RCC is "headed
up" by. I never knew I was in charge...lucky for you folks, I'd have
stood a number of people in corners at various times if I had known.
Now that I know that, there's gonna be some changes. :-)

I for one would like to welcome our new box turtle overlords!

Thankoo, thankoo veddy much!

*bows & smiles*

* *
*ANA R162074 *
*EAC3606 *
* *
*To email me, remember that RoadRunner and *
*Coyote do not mix. *
Old January 6th 05, 01:45 AM
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:01:00 -0500, Alan Williams
is alleged to have written:
Steve Grant wrote:

"Bruce H (BoxTurtle)" wrote in message

I note that I'm not listed directly as a defendent, but I'm quoted
further on. And I'm mentioned as a one of the people RCC is "headed
up" by. I never knew I was in charge...lucky for you folks, I'd have
stood a number of people in corners at various times if I had known.
Now that I know that, there's gonna be some changes. :-)

I for one would like to welcome our new box turtle overlords!

Hold on there! How did Bruce automatically inherit this position of
power and authority? I didn't see an election, I don't recall paying
anyone a fee and if this is an inherited position...who died and named
him King? I've always assumed that Stujoe Googler was the man in
charge. ;-)

Alan
'so sue me'

Read the suit. AGA clearly states the list of folks RCC is "headed up"
by, including me!

Bruce (I'm in charge of this Anarchy?!?)

* *
*ANA R162074 *
*EAC3606 *
* *
Old January 6th 05, 01:51 AM
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

Read the suit. AGA clearly states the list of folks RCC is "headed up"
by, including me!

ACG, I mean.

Bruce (spell checkers do not proofread)

* *
*ANA R162074 *
*EAC3606 *
* *
Old January 6th 05, 02:07 AM
DFloyd

K6AZ wrote in
:

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

OMG
What a F'ing MORON.

Just my opinion but, I guess you can't expect much more than that
from such a bottom feeding lowlife.

GET A CLUE DUMBASS!
You're business didn't fail because of a conspiracy It's because you
screwed people.

Old January 6th 05, 02:14 AM
DFloyd

"oepepper" wrote in
:

I am curious though, how do you sue a newsgroup? Is he seeking to close
RCC so no one can complain about his companies grading practices in an
open forum?

Probably wants to shut down the Internet.
Old January 6th 05, 02:18 AM
DFloyd

Alan Williams wrote in
:

Steve Grant wrote:

"Bruce H (BoxTurtle)" wrote in
message ...

I note that I'm not listed directly as a defendent, but I'm quoted
further on. And I'm mentioned as a one of the people RCC is "headed
up" by. I never knew I was in charge...lucky for you folks, I'd
have stood a number of people in corners at various times if I had
known. Now that I know that, there's gonna be some changes. :-)

I for one would like to welcome our new box turtle overlords!

Hold on there! How did Bruce automatically inherit this position of
power and authority? I didn't see an election, I don't recall paying
anyone a fee and if this is an inherited position...who died and named
him King? I've always assumed that Stujoe Googler was the man in
charge. ;-)

Alan
'so sue me'

Time for a revolution, A coup de tat
The bloodier the better

Dan
'Advancement through assassination'

Older Accugrade Labels? eXistenZ32 Coins 0 September 4th 04 04:13 PM
Ira has been served! Ira Stein Coins 53 May 8th 04 08:48 PM
Coin World finally reports on the suit K6AZ Coins 47 May 2nd 04 11:02 AM
Interesting case Ned Flanders Coins 1 April 16th 04 10:34 PM
Talking G. W. Bush and Clinton, Non-Talking Top Gun G. W. Bush in Flight Suit Dolls For Sale Donna Dolls 0 December 31st 03 06:42 PM