"ARMED GUARDS" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old June 29th 05, 03:29 AM
William Souden

Robert Morien wrote:
In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
run YOUR ISP number next, above.

Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.

Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.

Which means we call your employer, too.

I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years to
the sentence.

Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.
Old June 29th 05, 04:57 AM
Robert Morien

In article ,
William Souden wrote:

Robert Morien wrote:
In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
run YOUR ISP number next, above.

Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.

Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.

Which means we call your employer, too.

I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years to
the sentence.

Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
bridge they came from.
Old June 29th 05, 05:15 AM
George Grapman

Robert Morien wrote:

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
bridge they came from.

I once worked at a place where a co-worker was an arrogant blowhard
who regularly bullied others. I found that silence was the best way to
deal with him. He would scream about how he was going to get me fired
and I would ignore him and read the paper.
After I left the job he called me one day and left a message saying
that if I knew what was good for me I would call him right away.
I knew that regardless of what I did he would see it as a victory. If
I called he had intimidated me. If I did not call I was afraid to talk
to him. I figured the latter was the better choice as it meant not
listening to him.
The last time that I saw him he was on crutches. He had a very
entertaining story about how he had been injured on a construction site
and was getting a six figure settlement. My guess is that he mouthed off
to the wrong person.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Old June 29th 05, 06:50 AM
Frugal Joe

"George Grapman" wrote in message
. ..
Robert Morien wrote:

[...]

was his name bicycle?

Old June 29th 05, 06:50 AM
Frugal Joe

"Robert Morien" wrote in message
In article ,
William Souden wrote:

Robert Morien wrote:
In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
run YOUR ISP number next, above.

Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.

Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.

Which means we call your employer, too.

I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years
the sentence.

Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
bridge they came from.

ah, it seems bicycle is hiding

Old June 29th 05, 08:29 AM
Robert Morien

In article ,
"Frugal Joe" wrote:

"Robert Morien" wrote in message
In article ,
William Souden wrote:

Robert Morien wrote:
In article .com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

Keep spouting away RM, cuz I got 3 helpers in here now, and we're gonna
run YOUR ISP number next, above.

Then we get your town, server company, and all your personal info.

Then, we drop the hammer just like we did on Ricky White.

Which means we call your employer, too.

I've always enjoyed those wimpy keyboard commandos who publicly admit
they are going to stalk someone. Gotta figure that adds about 5 years
the sentence.

Not that I actually believe you've got enough courage to do it.

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the
bridge they came from.

ah, it seems bicycle is hiding

that's the best you can do?
Old June 29th 05, 08:45 AM
Frugal Joe

"Robert Morien" wrote in message
that's the best you can do?

i did your wife

Old June 29th 05, 09:08 PM
Robert Morien

In article ,
"Frugal Joe" wrote:

"Robert Morien" wrote in message
that's the best you can do?

i did your wife

And she said you were worse than your mother
Old June 29th 05, 09:41 PM
trippingtoo8track

meaning your wife also did Frugal Joe's mother...meaning your wife is a
lesbian who does old ladies...

what a ****-ass comeback, you just lost that exchange.

good show Frugal Joe, you whipped him again....

Old June 29th 05, 10:58 PM
Robert Morien

In article . com,
"trippingtoo8track" wrote:

meaning your wife also did Frugal Joe's mother...meaning your wife is a
lesbian who does old ladies...

what a ****-ass comeback, you just lost that exchange.

good show Frugal Joe, you whipped him again....

whooooooooooossh...the sound of ____________ rushing past your **** for
brains