FS two B&K tube testers

Old December 18th 08, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Rich Klestinez

Default FS two B&K tube testers

Serial number T11717
This model 707 B&K tube tester is just about 95% in mint condition. There
are no tears in the vinyl and all printing is clear and un-faded. Includes
a test chart, instruction manual, addendums and plate/grid cap adaptor.
There are slight rust pits on the clasps The tubes are good and all
electrolytics and out of tolerance resistors have been changed. The unit
was calibrated on 12/14.08 Shown testing a 6l6 tube.

Serial number T20303
This model 707 B&K tube tester is just about 80% in mint condition. The
power transformer has been changed to B&K 065-088-9-001 as there is no 5V
filament voltage for the 83 tube it does not use one. There are two small
tears in the vinyl on the bottom and the printing is not faded. Includes a
test chart, instruction manual copy, of addendums and plate/grid cap
adaptor. There are slight rust pits on the clasps The other tube is good and
all electrolytics and out of tolerance resistors have been changed. The
unit was calibrated on 12/14.08 Shown testing a 6l6 tube.

Will ship to USA address only.

send me an e-mail (((( richklestinez(at)charter.net ))))))) change the
(at) to @
I will send you the pictures of them testing a 6L6 tube.

Most of them I have seen on e-bay and this one
http://www.vacuumtubes.com/B&K_707.html seem to be in the $300 to $400
range if they are working and in good shape.

I have a TV-7/U also that I will be selling as soon as I get rid of all the
tubes that I have. It is my pride an joy and is pretty darn good shape
although I havent calibrated it in about 3 years.

Let me know

Rich Klestinez
The Amp Man
Fort Worth TX.

Old December 21st 08, 04:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

You didnt state an asking price ??? this always means you are ruinning a
private auction