wtt common sets

Old November 28th 04, 05:15 PM

Default wtt common sets

I'm looking to trade for complete common card sets. I'm looking for these
sets:

Lord of the Rings Topps 2001
Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Rings Update Topps
Lord of the Rings Artbox
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers Topps
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers Artbox
Lord of the Rings Return of the King Update Topps
Lord of the Rings Return of the King Artbox
Harry Potter Filmcards Artbox
Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban Artbox
Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban Update Artbox
The Simpsons Skybox 1994
The Simpsons II Skybox 1994
The Simpsons Tempo 1996
The Simpsons Collectible Filmcardz Artbox
The Simpsons Collectible FilmCardz 2 Artbox
The Simpsons Mania Inkworks
The Simpsons 10th Anniversary Inkworks
X-Files Series 3
X-Files Contact
X-Files the Movie
X-Files Seasons 4 & 5
X-Files Seasons 6 & 7
X-Files Season 8
X-Files Season 9
X-Files Showcase

Sets I have available for trade:

Star Trek Enterprise Season 2
Star Trek Enterprise Season 3
Star Trek Animated Series
Star Trek Nemesis
Star Trek TNG Season 7
Star Trek TNG Profiles
Star Trek TOS Season 3
Star Trek Quotables
Star Trek Voyager Closer to Home
Star Trek Complete Voyager
Star Trek Complete DS9
Star Trek Women of Star Trek in Motion
Star Trek DS9 Memories From the Future
FarScape Season 3
FarScape Season 4
Babylon 5 Season 5
Babylon The Complete B5
Star Wars Heritage
Star Wars Attack of the Clones Widevision
Star Wars Clone Wars
X-Men the Movie
X-Men 2 the movie
DareDevil
Conan Art of the Hyborian Age
Defective Comics

If you have any of the sets I'm looking for, please e-mail me at
if you would like to make a
trade.

Dan Carleton
13 Centerview Terrace