Ebay is Unfair!

Old April 8th 07, 04:55 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

Default Ebay is Unfair!

"PC" wrote in message

wrote in message
In alt.anti-ebay Bruce Remick wrote:

I never buy or bid on anything at a price I'm not satisfiedd with.
Never
had an item I won not show up. Lucky maybe?

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

Loose money would be handy, bit like the elastic in my underpants, stretches
to accomodate those extra beers that the stretched money can afford.

l2oberto

Old April 8th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
[email protected]

In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?
Old April 8th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Niel J Humphreys

wrote in message
In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?

Whoooosh, that one went so far over your head it's in orbit. lol

--

Niel H

Old April 8th 07, 11:54 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
PeterD

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 19:01:19 +0100, "Niel J Humphreys"
wrote:

wrote in message
In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?

Whoooosh, that one went so far over your head it's in orbit. lol

have pitty, he knows not what he says... Or does... Or thinks...

Oh, wait, maybe he's not thinking????
Old April 9th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

wrote in message
In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?

I second Niel's whoosh. This is incredible.

Old April 9th 07, 12:36 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Bobbo

On Apr 8, 6:54 pm, PeterD wrote:

have pitty, he knows not what he says... Or does... Or thinks...

Oh, wait, maybe he's not thinking????

Hey genius, if you insist on mocking someone else's spelling it would
be better if your own post was spelled correctly!

Old April 9th 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Pogonip

Kris Baker wrote:
wrote in message

In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?

I second Niel's whoosh. This is incredible.

This is just great. Now he's got me looking for a loose noose for a
goosy moose.

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old April 9th 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

"Pogonip" wrote in message
Kris Baker wrote:
wrote in message

In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?

I second Niel's whoosh. This is incredible.

This is just great. Now he's got me looking for a loose noose for a goosy
moose.

--
Joanne

You'll loose it, you know. It's a roose.

Kroose

Old April 9th 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Mr. Clean

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:44:11 -0400, "Kris Baker"
spake thusly:

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 05:28:30 -0500, "PC"
spake thusly:

"PC" wrote in message

wrote in message
In alt.anti-ebay Bruce Remick wrote:

I never buy or bid on anything at a price I'm not satisfiedd with.
Never
had an item I won not show up. Lucky maybe?

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

Ha ha. That is rich.

you're just talkin' to yourself there, aincha?

Yeah, but he caught himself in a Skitt's Law situation - and was
pointing it out before we all laughed at him.

Look carefully at what he typed.

no, i saw it.

Old April 9th 07, 02:32 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Pogonip

Kris Baker wrote:
"Pogonip" wrote in message

Kris Baker wrote:

wrote in message

In alt.anti-ebay PC wrote:

LIAR! Everybody looses money on eBay!

Looses what? Of do you mean loses?

They loose MONEY on eBay. Can't you read?

I second Niel's whoosh. This is incredible.

This is just great. Now he's got me looking for a loose noose for a goosy
moose.

--
Joanne

You'll loose it, you know. It's a roose.

Kroose

Rooses are red, m'luv.
Vi'lets is blooo.
Anjous in heaven