Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas

Old January 19th 08, 09:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss

Default Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas

Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the las vegas
area. I have several 1950s jukeboxes that need some minor repairs and
servicing. I would appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
602-882-0684
Old January 21st 08, 10:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

On Jan 19, 12:04*pm, Joe Weiss wrote:
Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the las vegas
area. I have several 1950s jukeboxes that need some minor repairs and
servicing. I would appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
602-882-0684

Joe,
I do not know anybody who does work on jukes in Las Vegas as I am up
in Seattle, but there are lots of collectors. You might try asking
over at the Pinball Museum by the Tropicana theaters and if they are
not able to help they probably can recommend someone.... Their
website is www.pinballmuseum.org and has all their info.

Let me know if this helps or not and good luck
Terry
Old January 22nd 08, 02:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

I am in Twin Falls Idaho and service jukeboxes at my shop/store .

Old January 27th 08, 05:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Jeff@AZJC

On Jan 19, 1:04*pm, Joe Weiss wrote:
Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the las vegas
area. I have several 1950s jukeboxes that need some minor repairs and
servicing. I would appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
602-882-0684

Joe,
Is your number above a Phoenix, AZ listing?
I am in the NW valley - Arizona Jukebox Company.

Doing service, refurb, and restore.

Maybe we can work something out if I'm the closest. Thanks!

Jeff
Arizona Jukebox Company
623 734 2381

Jukebox Dukes Juke Boxes 4 July 12th 06 12:48 AM
Is this a Good Jukebox? Crosley Full Size Jukebox CR-12-10 [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 May 31st 06 11:18 AM
help OMT 45 jukebox Paul in Maine Juke Boxes 1 March 19th 05 07:00 PM
A1 jukebox Ken G. Juke Boxes 4 July 27th 04 12:44 AM
AMI F jukebox EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 1 January 28th 04 04:25 AM