Check this out! Unique item on EBAY. Only 2.50 - Star Wars Tv Adverts, 284 page 1984 Argos Catalogue on CDR

Old December 1st 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Check this out! Unique item on EBAY. Only 2.50 - Star Wars Tv Adverts, 284 page 1984 Argos Catalogue on CDR

On 30 Nov 2006 19:58:43 -0800, "Wereo_SUPREME"
wrote:

Sorry budz it's been a long day and
the brain ain't working too well right now lol. snip

Ooops...wrong country. Try this one for US:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Same thing.
Old December 1st 06, 04:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:55:29 -0800, DeserTBoB
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:19:12 -0600, the pea wrote:

Check this out if you are interested in snip

Oops! Appears this item is "no longer available." Neither is his
Usenet account.

Old December 1st 06, 05:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 1 Dec 2006 05:56:20 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

you guys need to get a life- there's better things to do for
yourselves, than be net spam cops- and lousy ones at that. snip

There's nothing better than busting a petty fraudster like Charlie
Nudo in the chops and taking his ill-gotten gains away from him.
Old December 2nd 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

wrote:

Sorry budz it's been a long day and
the brain ain't working too well right now lol. snip

Ooops...wrong country. Try this one for US:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Same thing.

Hi D-Bob---

I just took a look at that link, and does it mean that Charlie Noodles
and others CANNOT post eBay links here to advertise their auctions? One
thing that throws me off is it says "inappropriate items" so what
exactly does that mean? 8-Tracks are not really inappropriate items
UNLESS eBay is refering to SPAM IN GENERAL then we have every right to
Report the Noodles each and every time he posts one of his flunky
auctions.

The impression I got *so far* is that you got the Noodles auction
BUMPED off eBay simply for spamming an auction for his tepid 8-Tracks,
is this true? If so...

GOOD WORK, BUDDY!

Please clarify this for me best you can, Buddy.

Old December 2nd 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

duty-honor-country wrote:
Wereo_SUPREME wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:19:12 -0600, the pea wrote:

Check this out if you are interested in snip

Oops! Appears this item is "no longer available." Neither is his
Usenet account.

You're right D-Bob. The item is "no longer available."

Was this a Noodles thing? I wish HE were "no longer available" as well.

you're pathetic CalJam DEMO tape is now available in copy form free of
charge, all across the planet's internet service- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Did D-Bob get your auction YANKED just for spamming it here, on this
very thread? If so, Noodles, this signals a drastic Change of Direction
for you here-on OUT!

Old December 2nd 06, 01:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

wrote:

Sorry budz it's been a long day and
the brain ain't working too well right now lol. snip

Ooops...wrong country. Try this one for US:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Same thing.

you guys need to get a life- there's better things to do for
yourselves, than be net spam cops- and lousy ones at that.

DID you create that eBay auction that is now gone, Noodles?

Old December 2nd 06, 04:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 1 Dec 2006 17:42:07 -0800, "Wereo_SUPREME"
wrote:

Hi D-Bob---

I just took a look at that link, and does it mean that Charlie Noodles
and others CANNOT post eBay links here to advertise their auctions? snip

If the newsgroup's charter holder says he cannot post spam, he cannot
post spam. It's that simple.

One
thing that throws me off is it says "inappropriate items" so what
exactly does that mean? snip

See above.

8-Tracks are not really inappropriate items
UNLESS eBay is refering to SPAM IN GENERAL then we have every right to
Report the Noodles each and every time he posts one of his flunky
auctions. snip

The inappropriateness of his "spam" is that 1.) he has in the past
spammed fake quad cartridges, for which he got caught, and 2.)
continues to spam phony "alignment" tape copies he makes at home
(which are worthless), and thus, he is an unreliabile and unwanted
poster in this newsgroup, per the group's charter holder.
Old December 2nd 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

wrote:

[...]

So does this mean contingent Noodles still has eBay and usenet accounts
we're NEVER going to see him advertise another one of his funky
auctions EVER again lest the risk of more damage he's already done to
himself?

I know you said he lists phony alignment tapes and pirated 8-track
tapes, but prima facie eBay doesn't know that. What does eBay know
about any alignment tapes? What I want to find out, and I guess you're
telling me clearly is that noone, INCLUDING the Noodles man is ever
gonna be able to SPAM *any* type of auction they've just created?
Whether it be 8-tracks, record albums, autos, whatever?

I know you said See above but I have to be totally clear on the
situation regarding Noodles and everyone else. Sorry for bothering you
again, D-Bob. Thanks for answering if you so choose.

Old December 2nd 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default TROLL ALERT ! BEWARE "DESERTBOB" !

DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist/liberal idiot/wannabee mechanic groups.

Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at Google Groups at this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Te82ZIng&hl=en

See it's pathetic picture and myspace page at this URL- as it searches
for companionship at age 50- looks like a quart of oil for the car in
that hair...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=303 21125

It had 2 Ebay usernames, both banned due to abuse, auction
interference, and harassment- they were VOXPOPPER and XCALIBER44- see
them here- search history of VOXPOPPER to see how it left (8) negative
feedbacks for a seller, for items that cost only a penny each !

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=voxpopper

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=xcaliber44

It is a sad creature, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds it,
but it will go away if you ignore it.