WTTF: Past/Present Cleveland Indians

Old December 7th 03, 08:12 PM
Kraft7014

Default WTTF: Past/Present Cleveland Indians

Hello. I am looking to trade for past and present Cleveland Indians cards. Here
is what I am mainly looking for:

- I mostly need cards 1994 to present, but I will trade for older cards too.
- Base cards, inserts, parallels, rookies, numbered cards, mior league, oddball
and maybe a few certified autographs and relic cards (nothing too expensive)
- I would prefer larger lots (200+), but I am willing to make smaller deals as
well.
- I am looking to trade only! And in some cases I would want a trade in my
favor depending on what you have and what you want in return.

Please e-mail me at and hopefully we can work out a deal.
Thanks,
Chris

PS- Here is the rest of my wantlist:
Looking for cards of these players that I don't have (in any uniform):
Jake Westbrook, Sandy Alomar Jr., Rafael Palmeiro, Jeremy Giambi, Joe McEwing,
and Roosevelt Brown

I also need help completing these sets (have complete wantlists available):
'03 Topps Gallery, '03 Topps Gallery Artist's Proofs, '03 Fleer Showcase

WTTF 2003 Ultra Baseball Jeff Lamb Baseball 0 October 16th 03 03:35 PM
@@ WTTF: 1963 -1967 @@ SnorkinMan Baseball 0 October 16th 03 07:48 AM
WTTF: Singles for sets BJBSUE Baseball 0 October 12th 03 11:59 PM
WTTF cards off my wantlist Jeff Lamb Baseball 0 October 11th 03 03:39 AM
WTTF cards off my wantlist Jeff Lamb Baseball 0 October 4th 03 08:58 PM