$200 bill?

Old September 12th 03, 11:15 PM
Bob Flaminio

Default $200 bill?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

LOL! People are dumb...

--
Bob

Old September 13th 03, 06:44 AM
Dan Pon

"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message ...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

LOL! People are dumb...

That cashier should lose her job. Didn't bells and alarms go off in
her head? Whatever gave her the idea it might be real? I was going to
say that the guy that passed it off was also stupid for thinking he
could get away with it but he's obviously proved me wrong.
Old September 14th 03, 02:57 PM
Coin Saver

From: Dan Pon

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

That cashier should lose her job.

1) How do you know that cashier *wasn't* 'dismissed'?
2) What makes you think it was a "her"??

8-/
Coin Saver
Old September 18th 03, 01:13 AM
Nicola Marzolino

"Dan Pon" wrote in message
om...
"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

LOL! People are dumb...

That cashier should lose her job. Didn't bells and alarms go off in
her head? Whatever gave her the idea it might be real? I was going to
say that the guy that passed it off was also stupid for thinking he
could get away with it but he's obviously proved me wrong.

Well, I agree that bill is obviously fake. However, remember there are
places where the 200 denomination is used and even common. There is a 200
Euro note and a 200 Swiss francs note that is rather common. Before the
euro Germany also had a 200 marken note. The cashier could have come from a
country where the 200 or 2000 denomination is common.

Ciao e salutoni da

Nicola

Old September 18th 03, 01:43 AM
Anonymous Joe

"Nicola Marzolino" wrote in message

"Dan Pon" wrote in message
om...
"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

LOL! People are dumb...

That cashier should lose her job. Didn't bells and alarms go off in
her head? Whatever gave her the idea it might be real? I was going to
say that the guy that passed it off was also stupid for thinking he
could get away with it but he's obviously proved me wrong.

Well, I agree that bill is obviously fake. However, remember there are
places where the 200 denomination is used and even common. There is a 200
Euro note and a 200 Swiss francs note that is rather common. Before the
euro Germany also had a 200 marken note. The cashier could have come from

country where the 200 or 2000 denomination is common.

Ciao e salutoni da

Nicola

Then again, the cashier could just be a flaming moron.

FS: 1992 Bill Elliott "Inaugural Season" Collector Plate J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 19th 04 05:50 AM
FS: 1992 Bill Elliott "Inaugural Season" Collector Plate J.R. Sinclair General 0 January 14th 04 07:43 AM
$200 bill? Bob Flaminio Coins 12 September 18th 03 01:43 AM
EURO BILL TRACKER REACHES 1 000 000 REGISTERED BILLS Geerts Coins 0 August 12th 03 02:00 PM
FS: 1982 "Bill Cosby Himself" VHS Video Cassette Jim Sinclair General 0 July 9th 03 06:15 AM