$$ THE 6 DOLLAR INVESTMENT $$

Old October 19th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default $$ THE 6 DOLLAR INVESTMENT $$

$$ THE 6 DOLLAR INVESTMENT $$
"PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" Works!
"AS SEEN ON OPRAH"
All the posts in regard to sending $1 to 6 people do work. Follow the
instructions and be honest. $$ IT WON'T GET ANY EASIER $$
Money Making System $$ Network Together To Make Money Fast!!
I'm sure you've read these letters asking you to send $1 to 6
different addresses. Putting your home address on the internet can be
risky, but through EPAY.VG all you have to provide is your email
address. It's safe and easy just go to EPAY.VG and set up your
account!
I am not a gullible person and have never trusted things like this,
but I gave it a try, hey its only $6, I figured at least 6 people
would respond out of the millions of people that use the internet.
You
should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and thousands to
gain! Read on for the letter that I found ... $$ HOW TO TURN $6 INTO
$6,000+!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU
HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! $$
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you
did to find this and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a
scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
said
that you send $1.00 though EPAY.VG to each of the emails stated in
the
article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the
list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups. (There
are thousands) No catch that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
what
have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a
little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It
follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters, which
according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 5 days, I
started getting money in my EPAY.VG account! I was shocked! I figured
it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
week, I made about $20.00. By the end second week I had made a total
over $1,200.00!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $36,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's Certainly
worth $6.00. I have spent more than that on the lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it.
$$ REQUIREMENTS: You must have a EPAY.VG account. If you do not have
an account you can go to EPAY.VG and follow the instructions to set
up
a free account. Follow the steps provided by EPAY.VG. This is 100%
secure and is used by millions of people world wide.
STEP 1: Send, through EPAY.VG, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
Make the subject of the payment "Email Biz List" and in the comments,
write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your
address to anyone you do not know ... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The Email List: VISIT EPAY.VG
#1)
#2)
#3)
#4)
#5)
#6)
STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move
the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR
email address (the one used on the EPAY.VG account) as number 6 on
the
list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are
close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more
you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the
list!
$$ DIRECTIONS $$ HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS + MESSAGE BOARDS $$
Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this do*censored*ent, and select
'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computer memory.
Step #2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad, word, or FrontPage so that
you can add your name to the list.
Step #3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to
Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards,
chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.
For example: you log on to any search engine like yahoo.com,
google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with subject
like? Millionaire message board? Or ? Money making message board?
Or ?
Employment message board? Or ? Money making discussions? Or ? Money
making forum? Or ? Business message board? Etc. You will find
thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then
you will find the option to post a new message. Step #5) Visit these
message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting paste from the Edit menu. Fill
in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post
message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations?
THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds
for each newsgroup!
$$ REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days! $$
$$ JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
EPAY.VG. $$
Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a
very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK,
now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM
200
letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message
to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
investment of only $6.00! A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - $$ $$ When your
name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is?realizing thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE
YOU are now!! So can you afford $6?? And see if it really works?? I
think so? People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no
one
sends you the money?" So what are the chances of that happening when
there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
with
thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. Seriously,
most
people think this is a scam, but you actually do get thousands of
dollars out of it, it is NOT another crazy stupid scam, if people
follow through with sending out $6, it works!!!!!

Old October 19th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Al[_3_]

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this do*censored*ent

ROFLMAO!

'doCUMent' perchance?

As for the rest ... Best laugh I've had since, well, yesterday.

No bids on my 50 million dinara in F condition yet. Still hoping for those
millions of bucks to CUM FLOODING in.

Al.

Banknotes as investment Owen W. Linzmayer Paper Money 3 January 4th 07 09:15 PM
Investment tip? Rod General Discussion 1 August 7th 06 12:53 PM
What an investment! Mr. Jaggers Coins 8 May 11th 06 04:06 AM
SO TRY THIS, 6 DOLLAR INVESTMENT TURNS MONEY INTO GOLD Babs BLK Paper Money 0 December 4th 03 05:54 AM
Investment Amanda Scott Paper Money 0 July 15th 03 11:35 AM