Any Reputable Buyers of Dealers Stock?

Old July 22nd 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
NotMyName

Default Any Reputable Buyers of Dealers Stock?

On 21 Jul 2006 14:33:57 -0700, wrote:

NotMyName wrote:
The question is still unanswered - are there no reputable buyers of
dealer stock left, only crooks?

It's a slow day on RCSD so here goes.
Why not take the stamps to the next Edmonton stamp show, as you've had
so many nice things to say about the show in the past.

I would sooner BURN the stock, than even bother attending the Edmonton
Stamp Show, which is prolific with THIEVES!!

Just ask Donald Kaye of Winfield,B.C.!

Old July 24th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Dave Hamilton

Everyday reputable buyers are finding dealer stock on ebay .. get a
paypal account listed stuff on ebay and see what its really worth.

Old July 24th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
NotMyName

For indidual stamps, and even lots, maybe.
But for $2.5 million, definitely not practical.

Quite apart from all the caveats that have been posted by victims of
both ebay and paypal!

It seems that there are more reputable dealers/buyers in Europe, than
in North America.

Old July 24th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Dave Hinz

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:20:59 GMT, NotMyName wrote:
For indidual stamps, and even lots, maybe.
But for $2.5 million, definitely not practical.

I'll give you 50 grand for it, but only if you also agree to go away and
stay there.

Quite apart from all the caveats that have been posted by victims of
both ebay and paypal!

Yeah, right, nice troll attempt.

It seems that there are more reputable dealers/buyers in Europe, than
in North America.

Fair enough, let us know how that works out for ya. Or not.

Old July 24th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

wrote:

For indidual stamps, and even lots, maybe.
But for $2.5 million, definitely not practical.

Quite apart from all the caveats that have been posted by victims of
both ebay and paypal!

It seems that there are more reputable dealers/buyers in Europe, than
in North America.

Go there / move there / sell there. How about it?

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old July 24th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 24 Jul 2006 18:45:38 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:55:53 GMT, NotMyName wrote:
On 24 Jul 2006 14:35:11 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

I'll give you 50 grand for it, but only if you also agree to go away and
stay there.

Surely you are not denying the many thousands of complaints about
swindles, involving both ebay, and paypal?

Of course not. I also don't deny that there are thousands of people who
think the moon landings were faked and the earth is flat.

Are you one of these miscreants?

Sorry, I'm one of the most who hasn't had a problem.

Yeah, right, nice troll attempt.

I note that this goes unanswered. What part of "Nice try; we're on to
you" aren't you understanding.

This is the true story of these types of trolls. They keep repeating
the same old song and dance without a shred of supporting evidence,
except for one odd-ball (one off) situations and then everything else
HAS to fall into that category. Just by them saying it then it MUST
be true.

I say let the poster play with his *** stamps *** and we move on and
discuss ours. He seems more intent on keeping them than selling them.

Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc
"Freebie Stamp Project"