Any Reputable Buyers of Dealers Stock?

Old July 16th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
NotMyName

Default Any Reputable Buyers of Dealers Stock?

Can any one recommend any reputable byers of complete dealer stock?
Not interested in consignment, since was swindled last time I used
this method.

Have $2.5 million CV - will sell all for cash, payable in part to
banker.

Might also consider trading part for something else I can use, of
value.

If you are interested, get back to:
Old July 16th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
NotMyName

From web articles, it seems that the US government convicted Davitt
Felder of bid rigging.
This the one you recommend?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:00:15 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:35:06 GMT, NotMyName
found these unused words floating about:

Can any one recommend any reputable byers of complete dealer stock?
Not interested in consignment, since was swindled last time I used
this method.

Have $2.5 million CV - will sell all for cash, payable in part to
banker.

Might also consider trading part for something else I can use, of
value.

If you are interested, get back to:

Davitt Felder

Aren't they based in Switzerland still?
Have they an office in USA?
If so, the phone or email,please.

Old July 20th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
NotMyName

The question is still unanswered - are there no reputable buyers of
dealer stock left, only crooks?

Old July 20th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
[email protected]

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:49:58 GMT, NotMyName
wrote:

The question is still unanswered - are there no reputable buyers of
dealer stock left, only crooks?

Mr. Bill, (oh no Mr. Sluggo is not my friend!), there may be nobody
that wants to deal with you. You seem very impatient and angry at
something.

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old July 21st 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
NotMyName

The question is still unanswered - are there no reputable buyers of
dealer stock left, only crooks?

Can any one recommend any reputable byers of complete dealer stock?
Not interested in consignment, since was swindled last time I used
this method.

Have $2.5 million CV - will sell all for cash, payable in part to
banker.

Might also consider trading part for something else I can use, of
value.

If you are interested, get back to:

Since there seem to be so few reputable buyers/dealers left in North
America, guess will have to consider overseas dealers, who at least
seem to be active, rather than moribund yanks.

As for the foul-mouthed respondents, may all your dreams turn to AIDS!

Old July 21st 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
[email protected]

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 19:47:43 GMT, NotMyName
wrote:

As for the foul-mouthed respondents, may all your dreams turn to AIDS!

Apparently, everyone is treating you as if you have it already. No, I
don't want to catch it from you. Thanks, but no thanks.

BTW... and may the fleas of a 1,000 camels infest your armpits.

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old July 21st 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
[email protected]

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:41:01 -0400, "MK3"
wrote:

Maybe this clown should consider getting a dumpster!

Yep. All he needs to do is jump in.

[ No foul words were used in this post. ]

.. .

Old July 21st 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.barter
[email protected]

NotMyName wrote:
The question is still unanswered - are there no reputable buyers of
dealer stock left, only crooks?

It's a slow day on RCSD so here goes.
Why not take the stamps to the next Edmonton stamp show, as you've had
so many nice things to say about the show in the past.