AFINSA - US Member Companies?

Old July 29th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general
NotMyName

Default AFINSA Multi-Billion FRAUD - US Member Companies? How Safe is Greg Manning/Nutmeg?

And you and your butt-buddies still refuse to answer the questions.

Are you all so scared ****less of the big crooks in the hobby?
Or are you allied to them?
People are starting to wonder about the integrity of those refusing to
answer legitimate questions - what are THEY hiding?

As for me, I can afford to do what I wish with my stamps, even burn
them sooner than give them to some scum.

By the way, so far I have given away 4 apple cartons of stamps and
albums, to people interested in the hobby - much more than the
Edmonton Stamp Club BUSINESS!!

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 03:28:10 GMT, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:11:08 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:43:15 GMT,
found these
unused words floating about:
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:10:05 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

Hey spook ...

Are you going to ask this -=EVERY=- day?

Really need to take a deep breath and live, even if just for 15 minutes!

His 15 minutes of fame are being stretched very thin.

This man is beyond guilt, beyond shame. He thinks he's laughing at us
behind our backs, but we're not as stupid as he looks. We can see
through the thin veneer, the message and no substance, the dog and
pony show.

Now - if he wants to play well with others in the sand box, maybe
people will take him seriously, after maybe 5 - 10 years.

He's like a form of STD, the gift that keeps on giving. Sheesh...

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================

Old July 29th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general
[email protected]

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:51:14 GMT, NotMyName
wrote:

And you and your butt-buddies still refuse to answer the questions.

There is no reason why I should apply any time and effort to give you
more fuel to fight your useless battle for you.

As far as your "butt-buddies" statement goes, why thank you. At least
I'm part of something in this world. You sir, must be one of the
loneliest beings on this planet. You know absolutely nothing about me
or my "buddies". Even if you did, you'd doctor it up in such a way
that only your miscreant mental midget state could decipher.

I will make no suggestions, because we here all have an idea of how
much medication you need to become stable in this paranoid, conspiracy
theory laden concept of The Matrix you live in.

Are you all so scared ****less of the big crooks in the hobby?

I don't deal with crooks, so would I deal with someone of your
caliber. You and your statements are an affront to the hobby that
many people still love.

It is quite apparent that you are getting out of the business, so it
is equally apparent that you can slash and burn as you go out.

Except, however, that you have no dignity. None at all.

Or are you allied to them?

Read my posts to Linns. I won't quote anything about them. You are
so paranoid, you cannot even take simple sentences into context. Why
waste the time? Maybe something may permeate his pea-brain through
osmosis.

People are starting to wonder about the integrity of those refusing to
answer legitimate questions - what are THEY hiding?

The very same thing you are. The reality of the situations, instead
of manufactured universes of incessant thievery.

As for me, I can afford to do what I wish with my stamps, even burn
them sooner than give them to some scum.

Please do. This will relieve the newsgroup of your excessive postings
about nothing. Maybe the bonfire will warm your hovel or refrigerator
crate. I am not envious of your alleged stamp wealth. I am not
jealous of any perceived stance of stamp collecting saint-dom. I have
more than plenty enough to keep me quite happy for the rest of my
life, without having any eye candy. Nice bait, but I'm not going for
it.

By the way, so far I have given away 4 apple cartons of stamps and
albums, to people interested in the hobby - much more than the
Edmonton Stamp Club BUSINESS!!

Wow... here's goes the dog and pony show. Yee-haa! Giddy up little
doggies! Did you take a tax write-off? Do you shout this every time
you go out? Do you wear this like a smug holier-than-thou stance on
your sleeve? Did someone construct a statue in your honor? Did you
get a badge or medal for this act of kindness?

Humility is performing the act without asking for recognition in
return.

All I do know from this witless debate (yes, I have sunken low again)
is that people like you will be brought out into the open as the nut
cases that you are. This will leave NO DOUBT.

Best of luck selling, giving away or burning your alleged millions. I
would not accept them and forward them on to new collectors because of
the rank, musty, fetid taint of impropriety that seems to be your
primary purpose in life.

Name all of your Edmonton thefts or get off the pot, you're smelling
up the place.

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old July 29th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general
[email protected]

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:07:52 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

Hey ... I've got four unopened jars of Honey Roasted ... any interest Mr.
Bill ?

Heh... This person gives Planters a bad name. More like a plantar
wart.

You know, we've sunken to his low again by participating in his
illness. I say let him burn his millions and leave. Whaddya think?

[ Now, don't get all righteous on me! ]

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old July 29th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general
Boadicea

And you and your butt-buddies still rREFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
ABOUT THE AFFILIATES OF AFINSA IN USA.

Are you all so scared ****less of the big crooks in the hobby?
Or are you allied to them?
People are starting to wonder about the integrity of those refusing to
answer legitimate questions - what are THEY hiding?

Perhaps Linns will have the courage to write an investigative report
of the US affiliates?

As for me, I can afford to do what I wish with my stamps, even burn
them sooner than give them to some scum.

By the way, so far I have given away 4 apple cartons of stamps and
albums, to people interested in the hobby - much more than the
Edmonton Stamp Club BUSINESS!!
And no, I did not ask, or get any tax write-offs!

Old July 30th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general
[email protected]

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:29:57 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:51:14 GMT, NotMyName
found these unused words floating about:

And you and your butt-buddies still refuse to answer the questions.

How do you answer something that is not in public knowledge? Make up stories
as you do?

His life is a "fairy" tale.

Are you all so scared ****less of the big crooks in the hobby?
Or are you allied to them?

Oh yeah ... You're eith with or a'gin! Pure sematic Horsepucky!
You -=can=- be unafraid and still not in league, butthen a warped mind
wouldn't know that.

I am not scared one iota. He knows that. He's trolling for a hard
on(e).

People are starting to wonder about the integrity of those refusing to
answer legitimate questions - what are THEY hiding?

Other than yourself ... name five.

You're assuming he can count. His million figure is up there with the
number of burnt out brain cells.

As for me, I can afford to do what I wish with my stamps, even burn
them sooner than give them to some scum.

Might be what you have to do. You remind me of a dealer that went out of
business because -=HE=- would select the stamp from a stockbook crammed with
similar items that -=you=- would be allowed to buy. NO choice or look at
anything else. -=HE=- knew what -=you=- wanted.

ESP?

By the way, so far I have given away 4 apple cartons of stamps and
albums, to people interested in the hobby - much more than the
Edmonton Stamp Club BUSINESS!!

Good boy ... That's -=one=- attaboy against 50 dumb****s and the ration is 1
to 1,000 for clearing your 'record'.

He gets an attaboy? I wouldn't give him the time of day. He only
gets my pity. That's because he can't help himself out of his
mentally delusional state.

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================
Old July 30th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general
[email protected]

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:34:44 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:53:05 GMT, Boadicea
found these unused words floating about:

And you and your butt-buddies still rREFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
ABOUT THE AFFILIATES OF AFINSA IN USA.

As I'm not involved with AFINSA, nor involved in the investigation, there's
no answer available. You 'know' as much as the general public - and presume
far more in the negative sense than any current facts would dictate.

So, think about it, there's no way to 'answer' that you can't/won't twist.

{Sorry, forgot you don't -=think=- either.!}

Yep. It's a lose-lose situation all around. We can't even take any
credit for exposing his illness to the public. You're right.

With him, it's a shame that he can never lose what he never had. For
shame, for shame...

I'm truly surprised that this anonymous (Bill Grosvenor, folks - noted
web kook) poster doesn't approach AFINSA with his questions. He has
to go through the back door, so to speak. It seems that's all he can
do. He doesn't have the family jewels to ask direct questions to
those that would have the answers.

=======================
Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc
"Freebie Stamp Project"

Old October 1st 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,soc.culture.usa,us.taxes,nyc.general,soc.culture.europe
panPiotrGlownia

What is the latest news and status of the US affiliates of this humongous
scam?