Michael Adams Officially Declared "Troll"

Old September 14th 03, 07:59 PM
Scot Kamins

Default Michael Adams Officially Declared "Troll"

Collective Members of the RCB Body:

Speaking in my Totally Unofficial Capacity as Regeant by Right of
Historical Imperitive as the Original Proponent of RCB, and doning as I
do from time to time the Royal Mitre of Past Glory Claim to Fame, I do
now and forever without possibility of revocation declare

MICHAEL ADAMS

to be

TROLLUS MAXIMUS

and further declare Him, Her, or It to be

ANATHAMA

to all right-thinking collectors.

Let all who respect Justice and Integrity now and forever ignore his,
her, or its prattling and preposterous attacks on the FAQ, and refrain
from wasting bandwidth by engaging him, her, or it in useless and
redundant conversation.

And, as is the tradition respected in all Newsgroups, be they Big Eight
Hierarchy or Nearly Anarchistic .Alt, where doing so brings all
discussion in all related threads to an immediate halt, I now also
declare all the participants in to Nazis.

'Nough Said.

Scot Kamins
--
Collecting the Modern Library 1917-1970
Modern Library Collecting Website at:
Old September 14th 03, 08:02 PM
Tom

Here here!

Old September 14th 03, 08:32 PM
Htn963

Ditto.

--
Ht

|Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore
never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
--John Donne, "Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions"|
Old September 14th 03, 08:44 PM
Bob F.

Well I'm glad that's settled.
Anybody got a recipe for pigeon pie?

--
Bob Finnan
The Hardy Boys Unofficial Home Page: http://www.Hardy-Boys.net

Old September 14th 03, 08:59 PM
Bud Webster

Scot Kamins sez:
Scot, one nit-pick:

ANATHAMA

"ANATHEMA," actually.

"Break out the cigars, this life is for squirrels
we're off to the drugstore to whistle at girls." - Walt Kelly
Old September 14th 03, 10:27 PM
Bud Webster

Scot Kamins sez:

Let the Official Records be Passed Over with the Official Spell-Checker,
and Amended Thereto.

Seconded.

Nice to hear from you, Bud.

You too, boss.

Old September 14th 03, 11:45 PM
Jon Meyers

"michael adams" wrote...
"Bud Webster" wrote...
Scot Kamins sez:

Let the Official Records be Passed Over with the Official

Spell-Checker,
and Amended Thereto.

Seconded.

Nice to hear from you, Bud.

You too, boss.

You can puff your fur out and arch your back as much as you like.

You're only ever going to count as one, on this thread Webster.

Not looking too good really, is it?

Just the usual suspects.

There's no "just" about it: In a Usenet group, it's the usual suspects--the
regular participants--who really matter.

michael adams

the truth is out there

No, only your opinions are "out there." The truth is right in front of your
face, but you are determined to keep your eyes squeezed shut.

--
Jon Meyers

Pig Processing FAQ
http://members.tripod.com/~BayGourmet/pig.txt

Old September 15th 03, 12:55 AM
M. Bond

Ok, I didn't bother to read other replies before posting. Bud was too kind.
Just one misspelling? No, try five misspellings in the original post. Why
does it matter? Why not?

"M. Bond" wrote:

Yikes. If you're going to bloviate, get thee to a spell checker.

Scot Kamins pecked in some version of English:

Old September 15th 03, 01:04 AM
MindElec

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:59:39 -0700, Scot Kamins
declared:

to all right-thinking collectors.

and all right plonking collectors ;-)

well that was entertaining, what's next?

robert

"I've been long, a long way from here
Put on a poncho, played for mosquitos,
And drank til I was thirsty again
We went searching through thrift store jungles
Found Geronimo's rifle, Marilyn's shampoo
And Benny Goodman's corset and pen"