$100,000 bill scans and certificate of authenticity

Old May 3rd 05, 06:15 AM
S. Freud

Default $100,000 bill scans and certificate of authenticity

The person only sent me one bill for now. He also scanned the
documents that accompanied them, they seem to be letters of
authenticity.
I have the bill and documents scanned here http://100000.741.com/
It turns out the person that found the crashed airplane was a mining
surveyor. That explains why he was out in a remote part of the jungle.
According to the documentation there was 250 of these bills. It was a
$25,000,000 transfer of 275 metric tons of gold from the Philippine
government to the U.S. gov and the gold certificates were a receipt.

here is the link again http://100000.741.com/
Old May 3rd 05, 06:47 AM
S. Freud

I forgot to mention why I made this post.....someone tell me what to
do...please.

Thanx in advance

Old May 3rd 05, 08:50 AM
Thomas Chao

Looks like a poor reproduction. Compare with the genuine one at
http://tomchao.com/na/us12.html you can tell the difference.

Old May 3rd 05, 01:48 PM
Thomas Chao

Nice story though. You may recall last year I posted here about someone
wanted to sell me a $100,000 Gold Certificate. His story was that his
grandfather, who used to work for the Federal Reserve Bank, left him the
certificate. The note was also an obvious fake. Not long afterward, a
special agent from the Secret Service contacted me to get information about
the person trying to sell me the certificate.

Old May 3rd 05, 10:03 PM
Padraic Brown

On Tue, 03 May 2005 05:15:40 GMT, S. Freud wrote:

The person only sent me one bill for now. He also scanned the
documents that accompanied them, they seem to be letters of
authenticity.
I have the bill and documents scanned here http://100000.741.com/
It turns out the person that found the crashed airplane was a mining
surveyor. That explains why he was out in a remote part of the jungle.
According to the documentation there was 250 of these bills. It was a
$25,000,000 transfer of 275 metric tons of gold from the Philippine
government to the U.S. gov and the gold certificates were a receipt.

here is the link again http://100000.741.com/

Greetings:

Whatever they are and whatever their story is, they aren't any kind of
US currency. They're very crudely printed and shouldn't fool anyone
who is at all familiar with American cash. The other documents look
like photocopies -- nothing can be told from that, interesting as they
are to read.

The accompanying documentation is bizarre -- and I wonder what the
real story behind these things is. Unless it's a spoof of some kind
(either a modern or a 1930s spoof).

I take it the lot was discovered in the Philippines? The Philippines
were part of the USA in 1934, and I wonder if there was some scam or
shady espionage attached to these "notes"... If the stuff were dated
10 years later, I'd wonder if the Japanese were behind it.

Anyway, they're obviously counterfeits, and I'd bet the accompanying
documentation is as well. As to what to do with the stuff? If it
enters the USA and the Secret Service get wind of it, I am sure that
agents will be VERY interested in removing these things from your
possession.

Sounds like something the History Channel would be interested in,
supposing that these were part of some scandal or clandestine mission
that ended in disaster for the participants.

Very strange!

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.
Old May 4th 05, 03:41 AM
S. Freud

Once I campared the original picture with the one I have I noticd many
differences. But the story is interesting.

The documents are photo copies, he didn't sent the originals, but I
would like those now.

My wifes brother owns a store in a little village, and he has
reputation for being honesd, so he attracts this kind of stuff.
Last month a family came out of the mountains and offered some gold
for some rice. It was a large chunk of raw gold, several ounces. The
person told my wifes brother that they had a lot more and asked if he
would be interested in buying or trading for the rest. then a few days
later the mountain man was hit by a car while riding home. My wifes
brother got a lot of money for the gold, a lot more than the rice was
worth.

So then comes this mining surveyor, with the $100,000 bills and the
documents. He didn't know where to go, so he went to my wifes brother.
He explained how he found the wrecked plane while working in a remote
part of the jungle. In the plane there were other valuables, including
large amounts of copper, they allready turned that in for the cash.
The plane looked like it had been there a long time, looked like it
could have been 70 years.

There is a story here, I wonder if the documents were real. The U.S.
took a lot of gold from the Philipenes at that time. Maybe someone
found/stole those documents and decided to make the counterfeit bills
to go with them. I'm going to contact the fed bank of Chicago and see
if they ever even made any documents like those.
I'm also going to get more of the story, there has to be a good story
behids a plane loaded with valuables including 80 counterfeit $100,000
bills.

here is the link again http://100000.741.com/

Old May 4th 05, 06:35 PM
Padraic Brown

On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:41:50 GMT, S. Freud wrote:

There is a story here, I wonder if the documents were real. The U.S.
took a lot of gold from the Philipenes at that time. Maybe someone
found/stole those documents and decided to make the counterfeit bills
to go with them. I'm going to contact the fed bank of Chicago and see
if they ever even made any documents like those.
I'm also going to get more of the story, there has to be a good story
behids a plane loaded with valuables including 80 counterfeit $100,000
bills.

You might want to contact one (or more) of the numismatic newspapers.
I forget the titles -- you can check with a local coin dealer or
newsstand.

Old May 9th 05, 03:25 PM
monching

Just curious , if these are authentic, how much would one 100,000 be worth?
Let me know and thanks

CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM