Catalogs Stanley Gibbons and Yvert & Tellier for sale

Old December 5th 03, 01:35 PM

Here's three catalogs I'm selling.
The catalogs are in perfect condition as brand new. If you take
them all I'll let them go for $20 USD or 18 Euro

Stanley Gibbons
- Benelux Part 4 (4th Edition, 1993) $8 or 7 Euro
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Surinam

Yvert & Tellier :
- Tome 1 2003 (Color) $9 or 8 Euro
France

- Tome 1bis 2003 (Color) $8 or 7 Euro
Monaco, Andorre, Europa, United Nations

Payment in U.S. dollars or Euro by PayPal, International Money Order,
Personal check (10 day hold) or Cash at buyers risk.

Postage is NOT included in the price. I accept Canadian Mint stamps
(with or without gum) to cover postage fees. Postage fees are subject
to weight and destination.

I can also correspond in French.

Regards

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
Richard Babin
Canada[Quebec(Montreal)]
Old October 1st 04, 03:43 PM
Richard Babin

Here's six catalogs I'm selling.
The catalogs are in perfect condition as brand new. If you take
them all I'll let them go for $72 USD.

Stanley Gibbons
- Comm. & British Empire 1840-1952 (Color). $25
Formerly Part 1 (2004 Edition)

- Part 5 Czechoslovakia & Poland (5th Edition, 1994). $10

- Part 8 Italy & Switzerland (5th Edition, 1997). $10

- Part 21 South-East Asia (3th Edition, 1995). $10

Yvert & Tellier :
- Tome 1 2004 (Color) $12
France

- Tome 1bis 2004 $7 (Color) $10
Monaco, Andorra, Europa, United Nations

Payment in U.S. dollars or the equivalent in Euro by PayPal,
International Money Order, Personal check (10 day hold) or Cash at
buyers risk.

Postage is NOT included in the price. I accept Canadian Mint stamps
(with or without gum) to cover postage fees. Postage fees are subject
to weight and destination.

*Note: I can also correspond in French.

Regards

Richard Babin