Are There Any Outstanding Trades With Me?

Old September 18th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
David French

Default Are There Any Outstanding Trades With Me?

Hi -

If there are any outstanding trades with me, please send me an e-mail
and we'll discuss what's going on and get it cleared up. I want to
make sure that everyone gets something out of the trade.

I've finally started to look at my stamps again after about a year
break in the action for health reasons and college.

Let's take this to e-mail, OK? Thanks!

Tracy (underscore) Barber (at) frontiernet (dot) net

Hi Tracy, hope you are doing well....

Looks like Tiscali have finally fixed the problems we have seen
over the last 2 weeks or so - I can now see all new postings
from everyone again!

Hope the string of complaints didn't upset anyone not involved
at the time, but it was very frustrating to be told there was
nothing wrong, when we all noticed the same errors at the
same time.

How's the SNA Tourist office doing - still selling sand to Egypt?

I dunno... I've been out of the loop lately. Good to see you
back, however!

Good to be back in contact after the server failures. I must try and
catch up with things philatelic soon. Work is taking up so much
time lately!

I am also in the middle of Wedding Plans now, set for April 7th. 2007.

Yepp - another excuse to visit SNA, if they'll have us! It's either that
or Trisha's relatives in San Diego, California!

David & Trisha.

Old September 19th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Ralphael1

wrote:
On 18 Sep 2006 04:18:54 -0700, "Ralphael1" wrote:

wrote:
Hi -

If there are any outstanding trades with me, please send me an e-mail
and we'll discuss what's going on and get it cleared up. I want to
make sure that everyone gets something out of the trade.

I've finally started to look at my stamps again after about a year
break in the action for health reasons and college.

Let's take this to e-mail, OK? Thanks!

Tracy (underscore) Barber (at) frontiernet (dot) net

Yo Tracy, just wanted to remind you that I have not received the
Netherlands stamps.
Just because you didn't get specific Scott numbers is no excuse, just
send the entire batch of duplicate stamps you have, all 10,327 of them.
:-)

I am having second thoughts; Don't send any Netherlands stamps. After
four years of waiting I no longer collect the Netherlands or any other
country. Joint Issues is all that I am interested in right now. Just
send all the Middle East and Africa you have, all 5,399 of them. :-)

You will not get my SNA / PNA proofs! Jamais! No way, ho-say (Jose)!

Gee, all I asked for were catalog numbers and I get all this grief.
I dunno if I should ask for a transfer to the SNA outpost on the
PNA border.

I think I'll go back to collecting Green Stamps from Grand Union.

Might as well leave your stamps at home for there will be no spare
time. I will put you to work looking for that invisible hologram issue
that I misplaced.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office