"WORK AT HOME MOM EARNS $11,000 IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS"

Old May 15th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money

Default "WORK AT HOME MOM EARNS $11,000 IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS"

Dear One,
My name is Caroline, I'M A FULL TIME AT HOME MOM and truly enjoy
everyday of it! Not long ago,a friend shared with me a very old secret
which has been passed down from one to another about the LAW OF
MANIFESTATION, and how gifting to a(stranger or friend)will bring great
financial rewards to all who follow this old, and simple principle.This
can only happen,(And Will)when one understands The Spiritual Laws of
(CAUSE and EFFECT). At first,I thought this only happened in Fairy
Tales or The Movies.People everyday are looking for a solution to
better their own lifestyle,find a way to help pay their bills,save some
extra money for college,buy a home,invest,take a vacation, or just
plain get out of debt.I really never understood until a few months ago
that this was ever possible,but this is Very Real and Certainly Not A
Joke.I can tell you,as a 39 year old mom of Three our(Spiritual and
Financial) life from this has been changed forever.

READ WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SHARE WITH YOU CAREFULLY AND READ AGAIN!

My husband and I,with our three children moved from the East Coast to
the Midwest a few years ago. Now I'm not saying this is the case for
everyone,but here in the Midwest and I'm betting elsewhere,other
families have experienced the same rising costs we have.Though,the cost
of living here is far less than it was out East,the income levels here
are also some what lower..Our move here was a good choice for our
family. We have enjoyed the slower pace a lot.Yet,like any family,we
have had our share of life's ups and downs at times,but we have always
tried to work out a reasonable solution and go with it. Whether it be
monetary,the family,(usually the relatives) car problems,or the joys of
home repair. Like the time the furnace unexpectedly went kaput and it
was over $2500 to replace it,and the mortgage was due next week.You
know, just small little things like that.(Ya Right!) but we made it
somehow. Then one afternoon,my husband received in the mail,an
invitation to attend his 20 year highschool class reunion back East.
After discussing it,we thought it would be great to go back & visit,see
what's changed and meet some of the folks we new. So we made plans to
go, never expecting that the secret I would learn there,would end up
changeing our spiritual and financial life forever,but it did!

At Steve's(my husbands)class reunion that evening,I had an unexpected
conversation that I'll never forget. While my husband was talking with
some of his buddies about old times,I ran into Janet,(an old girlfriend
of mine in Steve's class) who I'd lost track of, when she married and
moved to Arizona years back with her husband Bob.We started to talk
about our kids, the family, what we've been doing, where we've been on
vacation, and all the usual stuff that girls talk about when they
haven't seen each other for years.She told me that she was also an at
home mom,and that she enjoys being able to help out with several of
their communities local fund raising events.Janet told me how blessed
they felt with the opportunity to financially be able to give more to
several deserving charity's and other worth while causes. I thought how
wonderful that was. I asked her,how were they able to do this on just
one income. Was it through stocks, commodities,inheritance,the
lottery,Amway or Ebay! She said no to all of the above.

So, how then I asked. What she shared with me next was something I
never expected to here. Janet told me, that one afternoon at lunch
during a ladies charity golf outing,she had learned about the COSMIC
PRINCIPLE of gifting to a(stranger or friend) and then manifesting its
rewards to be passed on from one to another,over and over again. I
asked Janet could this be done from anywhere,at anytime,by anybody? Her
answer was absolutely, but for it to work completely, you need to Gift
a small monetary Blessing with the heartfelt intent,that the person
receiving would also Gift a small Blessing of prosperity back to
another,and that person would manifest its reward to another. By doing
so It has become a universal cosmic law of Energy Exchange.A principle
exchange from the heart that would reach out and touch other people,so
it could repeat Over and Over Again. I told Janet this was hard for me
to believe. Her reply to me was,this could be the very reason why
Cosmic Good Fortune is Lacking In Your Life. You DON'T BELIEVE it could
ever happen to you,and YOU DOUBT the very seed you intend to sow. So I
asked Janet, what has been gifted to her. She didn't say a word,then
proceeded to take her checkbook from her purse. She then leaned over
and showed me her checkbook transfer reciepts she had made to her
savings account from last month.WOW,It Totaled Over $11,000.

All from people who she's never met, but have also realized the POWER
OF MANIFESTATION from (gifting to a friend or stranger). She told me
this Principle Of Wealth is of COSMIC PROPORTION,and has been written
about many times in several books that explain the various principles
of success through gifting another. Janet also explained to me its the
same UNIVERSAL ENERGY EXCHANGE that happens when one TITHES to
their faith. It goes far out into the vast reaches of the UNIVERSE and
CONNECTS TO GODSOURCE. For money is only a tool,and if properly
used,can be given for the betterment of all concerned,and when its
UNIVERSAL ENERGY EXCHANGE returns TO THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN,WILL
BE 10 FOLD.At that point I was speechless I finally understood what she
was saying I was so overcome with emotion I could only ask if she would
show me what to do. She gladly said yes,and that if I gave her my Email
Address she would send me complete instructions on what to do. We then
hugged,wished each other well and parted.I couldn't help for the rest
of the evening think of how funny fate has a way of entering into ones
life.There are no accidents.Things happen for a reason,like coming to
my husbands class reunion.As fate have it I was meant to meet Janet.

Upon arrival back home,I couldn't wait to see if Janet Emailed me. I
never said a word, I just prayed she would. Sure enough, when I opened
my Email, there was her message to me. I decided right then I would
follow the instructions she sent me, and get the ball rolling. The
instructions sent to me from Janet said,this simple program works no
matter how old or young one is. It will not require any special degree
or talent, you will not need to run a website, make phone calls,
photocopies,buy stamps,send letters or pay for any advertising.
Everthing is Done OnLine,and with Lighting Speed From the Internet.
There are only TWO THINGS YOU"LL NEED to have.(1) A Valid Email
Address(2) A Free Premier or Business PayPal Account with at Least $10
Deposited in it.(Do Not Set Up The Free Personal Account.) It will not
allow you to receive credit card payments from other people.(Copy and
Paste)the enclosed URL into the address bar of your browser and it will
take less than 3 min.to set up your Free Account(Here Is The Address)
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal8RLTD3QFAGYDQ

FOLLOW these simple instructions outlined for you below, People Will
Respond To You Quickly,DUE to its LOW ONE TIME $10 INVESTMENT,THE HIGH
GIFTING POTENTIAL,GLOBAL SPEED OF THE INTERNET AND FAITH IN ANOTHER
THAT IT SHALL BE DONE. Since It Is All Done Online,with about 60 min of
your effort,You can Easily Turn $10 Into Over $10,000 in a short 2-3
weeks Time.(Just Follow The 3 Steps Outlined Below.)

(STEP 1) If You Were Born Between Jan 1st -April 30th send the $10 gift
to postion #1. If You Were Born Between May 1st - Aug 31st send the $10
gift to postion #2. If You Were Born Between Sep 1st - Dec 31st send
the $10 gift to postion #3. Now, understanding Which Postion Your Own
Birthday Falls In,( which can only be One) THE FIRST THING YOU DO is
from your Premier or Business PayPal Account, IMMEDIATELY Send a $10
Payment From Your PayPal Account to the (Email Address) in either
Position #1 #2 or #3 depending upon Your Own Birthday Timeline, along
with a NOTE Saying, HERE IS A BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR YOU (Be Certain to ADD
THIS NOTE) Because this is what keeps the program of Sending A Birthday
Gift to anyone perfectly legal. The Instructions on how to send payment
are under(Send Money) at the PayPal site.This is a lot of fun and so
incredibly easy! After you have sent Your $10 Birthday Gift to
the(Email Address) that matches the Postion Of Your Birthday, there's a
great feeling from with in that tells you of Spiritual Proportion a
very simple TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE,(As One Sow's Seeds Of Goodness To
Another,Thou Shall Also Harvest) NOW MANIFEST this letter in GOOD FAITH
to Reach Others,and you will have just Proved To Yourself, that there
truly are many out there ready to Gift Another The Same Way As You.

(STEP 2) NOW Remove the(Email Address) of the one you just Sent A $10
Birthday Gift to from your PayPal Account and(Replace it) With Your Own
(Email Address) Remember to COPY AND PASTE in the Same (Email Address)
that You Used to set up your PayPal Account with. After you have done
this, there will only be a total of (3 Email Address's) on the
list,with One Of Them Being Yours.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARDS AND MORE

(Step #3) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's
temporary memory.

(A) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.

(B) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file.If you want to post in
different sittings,you'll always have this file to go back to.

(C) Use Netscape, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer and try
searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards,
bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online
communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com,
google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like
(millionaire message board) or (money making message board) or (work
from home message boards) or (money making discussions) or (business
bulletin board) or (money making forum) Or any topic at all, you do not
need to limit yourself just to money making categories. You will find
thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you
will find the option to post a new message.

(D) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER,THE MORE GROUPS AND MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN THE MORE
OPPORTUNITY ONE WILL HAVE TO SHARE AND RECIEVE THIS COSMIC PRINCIPLE OF
GIFITING FROM ONE TO ANOTHER. POST 100 MIN(200 OPTIONAL)

Here is the CURRENT POSITION list. ACT on it NOW, and in just (60
Min.or less)of your time YOU will set the COSMIC LAW of MANIFESTATION
(Energy Exchange) out to the Universe and it will set your Intent In
Motion to go from One to Another to Another, Over and Over Again.

POSITION # 1 (Jan. 1 - Apr.30th)
POSITION # 2 (May1 - Aug.31st)
POSITION # 3 (Sept.1 - Dec.31st)

THE REASON this Program Is So Successful is because (1)A persons
birthday falls on the same postion as yours, so they give you $10 and
remove your Email Address. (2)A persons birthday falls on one of the
other two postions and they give that person $10 and repost your Email
at least 100 times. Bottom Line Is, Either someone gives you $10, or
they pass your Email along to those that will. SIMPLE, Yet Very
Rewarding. I have Followed these Same Instructions Janet sent me
EXACTLY. We have since been able to Remodel our Entire Kitchen (over
$8500)Contribute to our Library Building Fund ($1500)and have Plans to
take our Family on a Great Island Getaway vacation and YOU can TOO!
NOW COPY and PASTE this Entire Letter, and Manifest Its Rewards.

Peace & Blessings to All Of You.

Caroline

P.S. HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON PAYPAL I DISCOVERED THAT ARE USEFULL

PayPal Lets you Pay Anyone with an Account and a Valid Email Address on
line Easily. PayPal Is the Worlds Number 1 on line Payment Service.
PayPal Accepted on over 3 Million Ebay Auction sites, and Countless
online shops. PayPal Keeps your Accounting Safe & Secure 24/7. PayPal
Has Over 96 Million People use their service to Move Money around the
Globe. PayPal Pays up to $100 Bonus each time some one signs up using
Your Referral URL.