$$$$$$$ MAKE REAL MONEY $$$$$$$$$$

Old October 14th 05, 07:15 AM
ERIC LEDERICH

Default $$$$$$$ MAKE REAL MONEY $$$$$$$$$$

TURN $6 INTO $30000 USING PAYPAL (www.paypal.com http://www.paypal.com)!!!
READING THIS COULD
CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE! IT REALLY DOES WORK!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. This awesome concept
is 100% legal (refer to US Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or
Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal
Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or
service must be exchanged for money received).
This version has nothing to do with Postal Laws, as it' EMAIL ONLY.

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right,
this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address (now
e-mail addresses) stated in the article. You then place your own name and
PayPal® e-mail address in the bottom of the list at #6. Post the article
(with your name in the #6 spot in at least 200 newsgroups.When you have
completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google,
Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board,
Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are
forums) and start posting your copy of this message at lease 200 times, to
as many unique message boards as you can, or more. The more times you post
this at a unique board, the more money you will make. The more copies you
send, better is the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a
second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses
you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time.
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to lose
except $6.00,right?
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well, GUESS WHAT!? Within 1 day, I started
getting money in my PayPal® account! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$30.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $240.00!
In the third week, I had over $3,000 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week, and I have made a total of just over $7,000 and it's still
coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00! I have spent more than that
on lunch!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works...Also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I PROMISE YOU IF YOU FOLLOW THE
DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, THAT YOU WILL START MAKING MONEY MORE THAN YOU THOUGHT
POSSIBLE BY DOING SOMETHING SO EASY!
SUGGESTION: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CARE-FULLY !! Print it out or download
it. Follow the simple directions, and watch the money come in! It's easy.
It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
and, it's 99% risk-free. Best of all-- it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000
or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE
INSTRUCTIONS. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing
lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list. Here are the easy steps to success:
Following is a list of six emails registered at PayPal. Send $1.00 to EACH
OF THEM using your PayPal® account.

What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

(Make sure the subject of the payment says.. PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL
LIST (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!) You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
all. SO I CHECKED IT OUT WITH A LAWYER AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS
INDEED LEGAL.

SEND $1.00 TO EACH OF THE FOLLOWING EMAILS using your PayPal® account:

#1)
#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

Make sure the subject of the payment says.. PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST
(this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!)

Now delete the #1 email off the list that you see above and move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,etc.) and add YOUR email as #6 on the
list. Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
original as possible. Now send this to all your friends. DO NOT SPAM! Keep a
copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way if you are of
integrity and honesty, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one dollar each. Your name will move up the list so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 - $1.00 for each of the first six
people listed above! Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're
in business! DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS -- Step 1) FIRST make
sure it is not a TOS violation to post this message.You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at
the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and
place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can
add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt
file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
chatsites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the 'Subject'; this will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group; then click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations!!! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will
take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU
POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200(go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money
Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines
that are forums) and start posting your copy of this message at lease 200
times.The more postings the better, you don't have to post the add in 200
places but remember the more the better, That's it! You will begin receiving
money from around the world within days, perhaps even hours! If you wish to
stay anonymous, you can create a separate e-mail account just for this
business using free e-mail services like 'Hotmail.' (You must add this
e-mail account to your PayPal® account. You can have up to eight e-mail
accounts on your PayPal® account). Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent
me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5,that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun
part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at
#2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
$15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your
name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is:
do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
Internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So,
can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have
said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
work. WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

Click on the link below or copy/paste to your web browser and open your free
Paypal account RIGHT NOW, and be sure to open a Premiere Account or a
businuss, as it does not limit you to how much money you can have deposited
to your account.

https:
www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=8773AGJDRRFMS

(notice the secure "https" within the link)
Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just a
PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
payments from other people.

Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must
first give in order to receive."

PAYPAL IT'S REALLY SAFE ! READ THIS:
Founded in 1998, PayPal, an EBAY Company, enables any individual or business
with an email address to securely, easily and quickly send and receive
payments online. PayPal's service builds on the existing financial
infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and utilizes the world's
most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global,
real-time payment solution.

YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE DEPENDS SIMPLY ON YOUR ACTS... CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL
LIFE RIGHT NOW !

Your investment is only $6.00, you have nothing to loose !

tell-a-friend about it!!!!!!!!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051010170704I1a5PeN7