Cyprus 500 mils Note

Old August 5th 05, 10:18 PM
Justin Bloom

Default Cyprus 500 mils Note

I just came across a 500 mil Cyprus note that is dated 1st Jun 1955. I
am not a collector so have no idea to it's worth etc. The note is in
what I would describe as reasonable poor condition. It is still in one
piece but certainly is showing it's age. Could anybody advise if this is
actually of any worth.

Thanks in Advance,

Justin Bloom
Old August 5th 05, 11:55 PM
LM5403

My 9th Edition SCWPM has its value at $20 in Very Good. If you could post
pictures in the alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic newsgroup you would get a
better idea of its worth.

From the way you describe it I would take a guess that a realistic value
might be more along the lines of $5-10.

Old August 6th 05, 12:01 AM
LM5403

"LM5403" wrote in message
. ..
My 9th Edition SCWPM has its value at $20 in Very Good. If you could post

Figgered I'd head off questions...

Standard Catalog of World Paper Money by Krause Publications