Help Needed - Central Bank of China notes

Old May 30th 04, 06:23 PM
JOHN AHNEN

Default Help Needed - Central Bank of China notes

I have 6 consecutively numbered 10 Yuan notes from the Central Bank of China
that I am interested in selling on ebay, but I have no idea of their value
of even if they are genuine. They appear to be in uncirculated condition
with no marks or folds.

At the bottom center of the reverse, below the 1941 is "Waterlow & Sons
Limited, London" in very samll print. I could not focus close enough for
this in the pics. There is also a watermark portrait on the right side of
the front.

I will post pictures of these notes at alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic
Thanks for your opinion and help. John

--
"Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and
looks like work." -Ben Franklin

"It is necessary for us to learn from other's mistakes. You will not live
long enough to make them all yourself." Adm. H.G. Rickover

"I believe it is the duty of every man to act as though the fate of the
world depends on them. Surely no one man can do it all. But, one man CAN
make a difference."

-- Adm. H.G. Rickover

Old May 30th 04, 09:47 PM
Thomas Chao

Yours is China P-237 10 Yuan 1941. 5 signature varieties. Cat value 237a and
237d $8.00, others $4.00 uncirculated.
Tom Chao
http://tomchao.com

hlink.net...

Old May 30th 04, 11:19 PM
JOHN AHNEN

Thanks you for the help. Since I have no experience with these, I have to
ask. Is there any demand for these? What could I expect from a 7 day
auction on ebay, based on your knowledge. Thanks again, John

--

"Thomas Chao" wrote in message
Yours is China P-237 10 Yuan 1941. 5 signature varieties. Cat value 237a

and
237d $8.00, others $4.00 uncirculated.
Tom Chao
http://tomchao.com

hlink.net...

Old May 31st 04, 02:13 AM
Thomas Chao

You never know what to expect at ebay. You can start at $1.00 and find out
if there is any demand and how much it go for.
Tom Chao
http://tomchao.com

"JOHN AHNEN" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

"JOHN AHNEN" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I have 6 consecutively numbered 10 Yuan notes from the Central Bank of

China
that I am interested in selling on ebay, but I have no idea of their

value
of even if they are genuine. They appear to be in uncirculated

condition
with no marks or folds.

At the bottom center of the reverse, below the 1941 is "Waterlow &

Sons
Limited, London" in very samll print. I could not focus close enough

for
this in the pics. There is also a watermark portrait on the right

side
of
the front.

I will post pictures of these notes at