Worn out currency causing problems in Ghana

Old September 23rd 05, 07:02 PM
stonej

Default Worn out currency causing problems in Ghana

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePag...l.php?ID=90765

Old September 23rd 05, 07:56 PM
shreadvector

Any additional details about fecal bacterial levels?

-Fred Shecter
http://www.geocities.com/fredeshecter/Bacteria.doc

Old September 23rd 05, 08:22 PM
James Higby

"shreadvector" wrote in message
ups.com...
Any additional details about fecal bacterial levels?

-Fred Shecter
http://www.geocities.com/fredeshecter/Bacteria.doc

My Sainted Mother told me about all this decades ago, and I took it to
heart. But, one question nags: How long does a coin have to be in my
collection before it ceases to be toxic?

James

Old September 24th 05, 12:05 AM
B.J. Herbison

Coins never stop being toxic -- they are almost entirely composed of
heavy metals, and everyone knows the heavy metal elements are poisonous.
In fact, it's more dangerous to be in a collection since coins in
circulation have the metals gradually worn away removing the poison.

However, all is not lost. I am specially trained in the handling of
dangerous coins. Just send them to me and I will keep them from causing
you any harm. Be sure to package them well -- we don't want any
dangerous coins lost who knows where. (I can also protect you from the
fecal bacteria contamination on paper money, send any suspicious paper
notes along as well.)

B.J.

--
B.J. Herbison / / http://www.herbison.com/herbison/bj.html
The Next Asylum / 203 Long Hill Road / Bolton, MA 01740-1421 / +1 978
Old September 24th 05, 01:49 AM
James Higby

"B.J. Herbison" wrote in message
Coins never stop being toxic -- they are almost entirely composed of heavy
metals, and everyone knows the heavy metal elements are poisonous. In
fact, it's more dangerous to be in a collection since coins in circulation
have the metals gradually worn away removing the poison.

However, all is not lost. I am specially trained in the handling of
dangerous coins. Just send them to me and I will keep them from causing
you any harm. Be sure to package them well -- we don't want any dangerous
coins lost who knows where. (I can also protect you from the fecal
bacteria contamination on paper money, send any suspicious paper notes
along as well.)

B.J.

Your magnanimity is exceeded only by your pulchritude.

James

Old September 24th 05, 03:32 AM
MD

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:05:05 -0400, "B.J. Herbison" wrote:

O.K. thank God! Somebody is watching out for our well being. I have a lot of currency I'd like to send and dispose of properly. I also have a lot of coins too.
Where do I send them? I'm glad you took the time to warn people and have the patience to dispose of these harmful items. Please let me know how to send them too
you? Thanks again!

James Higby wrote:

My Sainted Mother told me about all this decades ago, and I took it to
heart. But, one question nags: How long does a coin have to be in my
collection before it ceases to be toxic?

Worn out currency causing problems in Ghana stonej Coins 4 September 24th 05 01:49 AM
New Year Tradelist Joe Cruitt Hockey 0 December 31st 03 01:28 AM
my tradelist Joe Cruitt Hockey 0 December 20th 03 04:58 AM
Tradelist Joe Cruitt Hockey 0 December 12th 03 11:30 PM
Large Tradelist Joe Cruitt Hockey 0 December 5th 03 11:49 PM