An online secret revealed... shhh....

Old June 24th 05, 06:47 AM
evan

Default An online secret revealed... shhh....

Don't pass this up now!!!

I thought you might be interested in making some extra free money along
side of what you are already doing. After all, we could all use some
extra income, no matter what we do!$! How does $20,000 in two weeks
sound?

It IS possible...

This secret might come as a shock to you.... Maybe you have seen an
older version of this $5 letter going around, but WHAT IF you haven't
seen this NEWEST version?? WHAT IF you don't SAVE THIS LETTER...then
the idea has time to sink in and you realize THIS VERSION is SIMPLE,
CHEAT PROOF, LEGAL, and SPAM FREE!! Finally a proven method of making
extra money on line! SAVE THIS EMAIL!! If you are already working a
home business, you can do this one along with it. If not, this is the
easiest way to earn $$$ online that you've ever seen! Just be sure to
read it all...take your time, come back to it... go over and over it,
you won't be sorry. WHAT IF I share with you a way to make some fast
and easy cash, using a copy of this letter and the simplest Internet
Payment System around?

You have most likely seen or heard about "The Letter" $5.00 program
that was recently televised on 20/20, OPRAH WINFREY, and an article
published in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is!! WHAT IF it
took only a half hour to set it up? Even if you are already in another
program, stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!
You can do it over and over again, ANY TIME you need extra income.

THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE;- IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS
REALLY FAST, THEN THIS PROGRAM I'M GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU IS THE WAY
TO DO IT! IT'S THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Please read all of this, right to the very last sentence. If you don't
have time now, then SAVE THIS LETTER, and read it later. Everyone has
heard about " PayPal" ( if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came
across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of Pay
Pal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing.
PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online
anyone has ever seen.! Anyone with an email address can join, for FREE!
Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole
process in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you
decided to do so!!! Oh! Did I say FAST? By fast I mean 'the speed of
the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail.
And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's
perfectly legal!NEED PROOF? Here are just two testimonials from
individuals who decided to invest nothing more than a little of their
time.

TESTIMONIALS FROM:

Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA: Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I
sent it to all of our frat brothers.....and while I haven't seen my $20
grand yet, I'm up to $1,285. Hook me up when you run this program
again........

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:

Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY
GOD! I sent 20 e-mail's out like you said and went on vacation. When I
got back, my account was up to over $876! I owe you!

GETTING STARTED.

If you're not already a user, the very first thing you need to do is go
to PayPal and SIGN UP. It takes two minutes and PayPal will deposit
$5.00 in your account once you start using it. That makes this program
FREE!

HERE'S THE LINK:

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=DMZZ3SHXS9BLS

BE SURE TO USE THE LINK ABOVE, THEN SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER (FREE)
ACCOUNT OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO ACCEPTING $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!!

YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!

Then...... SEND a $5.00 payment from your PayPal account ($5.00 you can
earn back from Paypal, which makes this program FREE!) to the FIRST
email address in this letter (No.1) along with a note saying "Please
add me to your mailing list."

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Don't
laugh! Try this while you wait for the others to start working. One
half hour of work to get started - no mailing lists. No printing,
copying or waiting and the concept is 100% legal (refer to US Lottery
Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the
US code, also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections
255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for
money received).

This version has nothing to do with Postal Laws, as it' EMAIL ONLY.

Here's How It Works. Unlike many other PayPal programs, this THREE
LEVEL PROGRAM costs only $5, that's right, only $5 ONCE, which is much
more realistic and brings much, much faster results. No cheating can
occur (Don't be fooled by other PayPal letters that mention cheaters)
as Paypal only allows one Account per person.

Because it is so easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH, VERY
FAST-Internet E-mail FAST-and you will start seeing results in less
than one week! JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS! You need only mail
out 20 copies, to start with.

Start right away, as soon as you pay the #1 email address below! Send
to personal contacts, reply to people who send their programs to you as
they are already working on the web, and they know these programs work.
They are already believers in the system! Once you have paid the $5 to
the number one (No. 1) email position, please send an email to the No.3
postion, with "THANKS I'VE JOINED" in the subject (topic) area, and
I'll send you a copy of the "Follow Up Letter" that is FULL of TIPS and
HINTS on where to obtain THOUSANDS of spam free email addresses to send
to, where to find free web based email accounts to send your emails
from, instructions on how NOT to lose a web based email account, and
much, much MORE.This program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER
RESPONSE RATE than any other program!

Even if you are already in another program, stay with it, but do
yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple
and will only cost $5.00 max. It will pay off long before others even
begin to receive letters! Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER
THOUGH, this $5.00 is the $5.00 YOU GET BACK WHEN YOU START USING YOUR
new PayPal account). That's all! If you already have a PayPal account,
please still donate a $5.00 GIFT to the person in the No.1 spot and add
your name on the list at No.3 position having moved up the remaining
two. Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have
approximately $20,000 in your PayPal account!

Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT
POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! All from just
one $5.00 transaction that you can get back from PayPal!!!

Follow These Simple Instructions: Click below to open your free Paypal
account, and be sure to open a Premiere Account, as it does not limit
you to how much money you can have deposited to your account. Then
come:

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=DMZZ3SHXS9BLS

back to these instructions.

Once you link to the Paypal site using the link above, open your
PayPal account, and E-mail the $5.00 payment to the FIRST name on the
list (#.1) along with a "note" in the NOTE AREA of that page, saying
"SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST".

Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS LETTER LEGAL.
Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the
Paypal site. It's soooo easy!! Only the first person on the list gets
your $5.00 gift.

Edit the list, REMOVING the FIRST #.1) EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE LIST
after you have made the $5 payment. Then, move the other two email
addresses UP and ADD YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS in the #3 position.
Don't try to add your name in the first place in order to earn money
fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach people you send e-mail to
then your name will be immediately removed from the No.1 place and you
won't reach thousands of people! But if you add your name on the No.3
place, there will be millions of people receiving and sending e-mail's
later, when your name is No.1!!!

Send out 20 copies (minimum) of this letter, but only to people you
know, or respond to MLM offers. Once you've paid the person in the #1
position, be sure to email the person in the #3 position, with "Thanks,
I've Joined" as a topic in the reply. You will then receive a follow up
letter that is full of SPAM free hints and tips to insure your success
in this version of the PayPal letter.

ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via E-MAIL, the
response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!
Consider this! Millions of people surf the Internet everyday, all day,
all over the world! Here are the 3 people to start with. Sign up, send
$5.00 to the first person, move the other two up to Nos 1 & 2
respectively and add your own e-mail address at No.3. Be sure to use
your email address that is associated with your PayPal account.

1.

2.

3.

*************************************

There are fifty thousand new people who get on the Internet every
month! An excellent source of email addresses is the people who send
you offers by email. The source is UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to
think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should I say 'E-mail', your
letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time, THAT'S
IT!

To send your letter by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it in a
new message of your E-mail.

TO DO THIS:

1. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and "select all"

2. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and select "copy"

3. Start (compose) a new E-mail message (make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so
everyone can view it!)

4. Fill in your Address and Subject Box

5. Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it anyway you
want!)Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top name,
adding your name and address to the bottom of the list, then simply
changing the numbers. Remember, YOUR NAME goes on the BOTTOM and the
other 2 names move up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 via PayPal
(along with your note) to the position #1 - TOP E-MAIL address before
deleting it!

NOTE: Be sure to replace the PayPal referring URL in this e-mail of
the letter with your own PayPal referring URL;

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=DMZZ3SHXS9BLS

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.

When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be
your turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be sent to you by 2,000
to 4,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest one half hour
to receive $20,000 in cash! That's all! There should be a total of
$20,000 in $5.00 bills in your mailbox (account) in two weeks. $20,000
for one hour's work! This is real money that you can spend on anything
you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly
from your PayPal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH
IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T
THAT BE NICE?

IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU CAN---

This plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters each to
start. However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as many
as you want. Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or more.
If you can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE
MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT! Each time you run this
program, just follow steps 1 through 3 and everyone on your gift list
benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no mailing
lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the printer or copier, and
you can do it again and again with your regular groups or gift givers,
or start up a new group. Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list.
This is proof that you paid to get put on the list which is the service
rendered to make all this legal!!! Why not? It's working! Each time you
receive an MLM offer, respond with this letter! Your name will climb to
the number one position at dizzying rates.

Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR.
That's the key to this program's success. Your name must run the full
gamut on the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name higher
up on the list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it only
cheats the other people who have worked hard and have earned the right
to be there. So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will come to you!
$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will prosper! $$$ You
are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different
programs out there on the web, but if you don't try this you will never
know. That's the way I felt. I'm glad I did it! I've been watching this
type of program for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can
get it and it can even be free to try now with Pay Pal, no stamps, no
envelopes, no copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!!
This program really "Keeps It Short and Simple"!

OH BY THE WAY....each time someone signs up with your link under your
name... you also make $5.00 from PayPal... so they pay to open up the
account but they also pay you when someone signs up from being referred
by you. AWESOME!

Let's all make some serious money

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN:

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=DMZZ3SHXS9BLS

Play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything but your time, and if
everyone plays fair everyone WINS.FOLLOWING ARE SOME NOTES FROM THE
PAYPAL SITE WHICH YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL:

PayPal lets you pay anyone with an e-mail address and is the world's
No.1 online payment service - it's accepted on over 3 million eBay T
auctions and thousands and thousands of online shops. You can also use
PayPal to pay your friends - example; it's a convenient way to split
the phone bill with your roommate, send cash to your kids in college,or
send cash to someone in another country.

Better yet, you can also earn $5 while you do it. Each time someone
signs up for an account and completes the Refer-a-Friend requirements,
we'll give you a $5 BONUS! When you send money through Pay Pal, you can
fund your payments with your credit card or checking account. You won't
have to worry about your privacy, because PayPal keeps your accounting
information safe. Making a purchase with PayPal is more secure than
mailing a check or giving your credit card number to a stranger. That's
why over 9 MILLION people from around the world use PayPal to move
money. Signing up for a PayPal account is easy. It takes only a couple
of minutes and, if you complete the bonus requirements PayPal will
automatically add $5 to your account balance. To learn more about
PayPal visit the web site at

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=DMZZ3SHXS9BLS

"Best of the Web" -Forbes

"Using the service is actually safer than a check or

money order"- Wall Street Journal"PayPal can play a major role in your
life. You can use it to pay for stuff at auction sites, settle dinner
debts with friends or nudge your cousin to repay that $50 he borrowed
at the family reunion.- Time MagazinePS. Does this sound too good? Well
maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth a few
minutes of your time now.

P.S.S. If You Decide to Join in on this Venture Please Return a blank
Email to the third person on the list (#3) with "Thanks, I've Joined"
in the Subject line. This Helps everyone keep track of their progress,
and assures you will receive the Follow Up Letter. You Will Not be
added to any other Email Lists.

P.S.S.S. The letter is not written by PayPal, and it's creator is not
an employee or contracted by PayPal to send out this letter. This is a
totally independent SPAM FREE and LEGAL method of earning extra money
online.

This is a "ONE TIME" mailing sent to those interested in Home and
Business Opportunities, and to friends. Your address is not added to
any Other lists, so this is NOT considered spam.Thank you & good luck
in your ventures.

Old June 24th 05, 07:12 AM
Jud

Abuse report #41