Which selector for Rockola 408

Old July 22nd 04, 10:45 PM
Fred Wesner

Default Which selector for Rockola 408

I've owned a Rockola 408 Rhapsody for thirty years. I have been trying
to determine which selector this unit uses. It's a 160 selection machine.

I found one site that suggests the 1748 but nothing to confirm that.

I have the complete manual set for the machine except the manual for the
selector. The machine manual does not mention anything about the selector.

I'm also guessing that the 1564 wallbox is the correct 160 select model
for the 1963 year machines. Is that correct?

I would appreciate any help.

Fred

San Jose, CA