question on British postage

Old December 12th 03, 10:15 PM
Barb

Default question on British postage

I have some stamps from Britain and I am not sure of the value.(I
checked RoyalMail...it was no help)
They say 1st and 2nd on them. Any idea what the actual value is? Thanks!

Old December 12th 03, 10:28 PM
Tarkus Shadow

Is one green and one purple? If they are the one's I think, It's 1st class and
2nd class. approx. value should be 1.20 pounds or $ 1.80 U.S. It's enough to
get a 9x12 envelope back from the U.K. with 2 photos in it.

Hope that helps!

Peace,
Paul
Old December 12th 03, 10:52 PM
Barb

Actually 2 are odd shade of brown(1st)The other is a large blue/light
purple with Loch Assyot,Scotland on it(2nd)
Barb

Old December 13th 03, 01:03 AM
dahoov2

Good luck with that. I have a red and orange one like that and
apparently it depends on year and picture; I've never been able to
figure out what mine are worth!

Old December 13th 03, 03:11 AM
Tarkus Shadow

I won't see my friend from England until Tuesday, but I will ask Him and his
Wife about them and post again that night!

Peace,
Paul
Old December 13th 03, 07:56 PM
Rebecca

Hi
1st class is 26p and 2nd is 20p. Postage costs can be found on royalmail.com
under airmail prices for cost depending on weight.
Rebecca from England!

IRC question Beverwyk Autographs 11 December 9th 03 12:40 AM
Question for the group Mauricio Segura Autographs 6 October 12th 03 09:41 PM
Quick Postage Question: Please Help ASAP! Colin Autographs 4 October 4th 03 06:36 AM
Question about Preprints Autographs Autographs 0 September 22nd 03 02:19 AM
A Return & Two Question :) No Dice Autographs 2 June 28th 03 12:42 AM