Boycott CBS

Old October 2nd 04, 04:09 PM
Aladdin Sane

I am boycotting your rant sent to non-political newsgroups.

For all the dirty tricks perpetrated by the Republican party, I don't doubt
the White House was behind this.

--
*
/?\

A conclusion is simply the place
where you decided to stop thinking.
"Michael Paranzino" wrote in message
CBS smeared our brave President with fake documents just weeks before
Election Day.

They coordinated their attack with the John Kerry campaign before
they aired their smear.

They covered up their coordination for 13 days until other media
outlets forced them to admit it.

Want your election highjacked by a media conglomerate owned by
Westinghouse? If not, join us. We are calling for:

* CBS News out of the Presidential debates. They should NOT be the
questioner at the Oct. 13 debate at ASU.
* Dan Rather off the air.
* CBS News stops reporting on the presidential campaign until the
polls close election night.
* Americans boycott CBS News and its advertisers.

A network so intricately involved with a coordinated fraud on its
viewers and against the President must pay a price. Sign our
emergency petition to the Commission on Presidential Debates, CBS
News and its advertisers demanding action. By joining, you'll also
receive future action alerts to keep the heat on CBS and other left-
wing outlets.

"CBS News lied to the nation for two weeks and coordinated its attack
with a presidential campaign. We demand that CBS News play no role in
the presidential debates; that Dan Rather be taken off air; that CBS
News cease reporting on the presidential campaign until the polls
close on election night; and that advertisers cease advertising on
CBS News until the above actions occur."

Please see our link at

http://www.boycottcbs.com/

Old October 2nd 04, 06:15 PM
J. A. M.

Michael Paranzino wrote:

[...]

Westinghouse doesn't exist. The company folded ten years ago.

http://www.post-gazette.com/westinghouse/beginning.asp

http://www.post-gazette.com/westinghouse/nolonger.asp

George Bush used influence and privilege to avoid service in Vietnam.

John Kerry served his country and put his life on the line.

Dan Rather apologized for his mistake.

George Bush's mistakes have cost the lives of tens of thousands of innocent people.

Fox "News" should be stooped from call their political rants as news.

JAM
Old October 2nd 04, 06:55 PM
phil

Fox "News" should be stooped from call their political rants as news.

Fairly biased,not fair and balanced.or how about far from balanced?
-----
Today 50 families will find out their child has autism.
1 in 166 children have an autism spectrum disorder.

Old October 2nd 04, 07:21 PM
phil

"Michael Paranzino" wrote in message
CBS smeared our brave President with fake documents just weeks before
Election Day.

join us.

Lets see-
limit the rights of the individual,allow the arrest of dissenting
opinions,incarcerate protesters for prolonged periods without charging
them,lie to the American people,change laws to increase your own personal
profit,
start a war that paralels the beginning of the Vietnam war,
increase the deficit and spend with no plan for paying it back,increase th
profits of the big drug companies and take away any chance for seniors or
those who need it to be able to get the drugs they need without having to
choose between eating and buying what they need,change education laws so
that you increase the burden of teachers and parents by putting pressure on
kids as young as 7 or 8 to take tests that determine nothing but the
limitations of the present federal education department,alienate allies so
they won't support decisions that may be vital to all interests,encourage
credit spending so that the common person will overextend himself and
possibly lose everything they had worked for..........

Old October 2nd 04, 08:02 PM
Nick Knight

Gee. And I simply reported the original post to the abuse@ address in the
header.

THAT'S exactly what we need here ... a "debate" on who's the best candidate.
NOT.

I have my own views on this topic. Some are similar to those expressed by
others. Some are completely the opposite of others' opinions. THIS IS NOT
THE FORUM for these discussions. Use the voting booths on 11/2 and please
keep the crap out of RCC?

Why is it that a political troll can get so much attention here? All you
have to do is vote your mind when called to do so.

Thread that should never have started, nor proliferated: plonk

Nick
Old October 2nd 04, 10:04 PM
PCameron

"ELurio" wrote in message
Fox smeared a brave Senator with fake quotes just weeks before Election
Day.

What they did, outright LYING was horrible and the guy shouold be fired.

But it's OK when the swift boat liars do it.

Old October 3rd 04, 01:11 AM
James Brautigan

CBS smeared our brave President

False. Bush is a coward. He fears and refuses to appear in front
of any group of people who haven't passed pre-screening for fealty.
Furthermore, he fears and refuses to answer questions which have
not been submitted and approved in advance.

with fake documents just weeks before Election Day.

False. The content of the documents has been verified and
authenticated.

They coordinated their attack with the John Kerry campaign before
they aired their smear.

False. The Kerry campaign had nothing to do with Bush's dereliction
of duty thirty years ago.

They covered up their coordination for 13 days until other media
outlets forced them to admit it.

False. Since there was no coordination, there was nothing to "cover
up."

Want your election highjacked by a media conglomerate owned by
Westinghouse?

False. There are no media conglomerates owned by Westinghouse. Any
attempt at "hijacking" is clearly being done by the intricate web of
reactionary
right-wing media outlets like Fox, MSNBC (sometimes referred to as
MSGOP),
and hundreds of hate-radio talk shows which "coincidentally" spout
the identical
propaganda faxed to them daily by the White House.

* CBS News out of the Presidential debates.

CBS is not "in" the debates. These are between the two contenders
for the
office.

They should NOT be the questioner at the Oct. 13 debate at ASU.

"They" aren't. If you're referring to Schieffer, you must have
forgotten
that, in 2000, he expressed his "astonishment" at Bush's "firm grasp
of the
issues."

* Dan Rather off the air.

Dan Rather had nothing to do with Bush's dereliction of duty thirty
years ago.

* CBS News stops reporting on the presidential campaign until the
polls close election night.

If you're looking for a news show that doesn't report the news, just
change the channel to Fox.

* Americans boycott CBS News and its advertisers.

Again, if you're angry that a news program ran a genuine news piece,
just change your tee vee to Fox.

A network so intricately involved with a coordinated fraud on its
viewers...

Like Fox and MSGOP?

... and against the President must pay a price.

Why should anyone but Bush "pay a price" for Bush's dereliction
of duty thirty years ago?

Sign our emergency petition...

Just who comprises "our?" I smell some astroturf. Are you another
one
of these outfits getting funds from wealthy Texas republicans?

Old October 3rd 04, 01:23 AM
Gary Dorman

"phil" wrote in
:

[...]

President Bush has done what it takes to protect us. By taking
proactive action against other nations who hate us, he is making
America
a better place.
Old October 3rd 04, 02:12 AM
Aladdin Sane

Well, lets see, France hates us, are they next? And Russia? Hoo Boy, what
a blast that will be when we attack Russia. North Korea, Sourth Korea,
Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Germany.

This is a false logic of yours, to attack someone who hates us. Who hates
you? You gonna punch them out?

--
*
/?\