New Priority mail box...anyone use it yet?

Old December 2nd 04, 04:12 AM
dahoov2

Default New Priority mail box...anyone use it yet?

I just packaged something to someone here in a priority box from the
post office, but it had something unique on it.... a red seal that
said "flat rate box". No matter the weight or zip. you pay one price.
Anyone try or use or even see these yet? Neat stuff.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old December 3rd 04, 01:42 AM
Jade

It just started recently. I haven't had anything to mail out yet that's
heavy (or too thick for the priority flat rate envelope) that I would use it
for (yet).

news