Elephant???

Old March 23rd 04, 04:57 AM
Ken J

Default Elephant???

Where did that come from??

Guess I haven't used this sucker for a long time!

Sorry, corrected.

Old March 23rd 04, 05:37 AM
mark

Where did that come from??

Doesn't matter, glad to see you back! How's your new little one doing?
--
mark
Old March 23rd 04, 06:13 AM
Byron L. Reed

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:57:50 GMT, "Ken J"
wrote:

Where did that come from??

Guess I haven't used this sucker for a long time!

Sorry, corrected.

Good, you were freaking me out: "Who's this bozo?"

Welcome back.

BLReed

To email me click he http://tinyurl.com/nd66
For collector coins and supplies at fair prices: http://tinyurl.com/pt9r
Cool things: http://www.byronreed.com/byrons_collections/default.htm
Talk bust coins: http://www.byronreed.com/phpBB2/index.php
Old March 23rd 04, 06:45 AM

Ken J wrote:

Where did that come from??

Guess I haven't used this sucker for a long time!

Sorry, corrected.

Welcome back Ken!
Wheeler
Old March 23rd 04, 12:14 PM
Ken J

Growing like a weed. Got up on his 3rd Birthday, came into the bedroom and
anounce, "I'm 3, I'm a big man now"

I was so glad he let me know!

Old March 23rd 04, 01:58 PM
George D

Ken J wrote:
Where did that come from??

Guess I haven't used this sucker for a long time!

Sorry, corrected.

Welcome back......

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ
AAA, AARP, ANA, NRA, RCC ?+1, PIA, PIAAZ, GATF 85006-3032-18-4

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.

Old March 23rd 04, 04:48 PM
Coin Saver

From: Byron L. Reed
"Who's this bozo?"

Larry Harmon?

8-)

Coin Saver
Old March 23rd 04, 04:50 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

From: Byron L. Reed
"Who's this bozo?"

Larry Harmon?

Willard Scott!

Alan
'happy 98th to Mrs. Ida Mae Woonsock of Patella, Idaho!'
Old March 23rd 04, 07:49 PM
Davey

"Ken J" wrote in message
m...
Where did that come from??

Guess I haven't used this sucker for a long time!

Sorry, corrected.

Welcome back......

--
All the Best!
Davey

Old March 24th 04, 03:26 PM
Coin Saver

From: Alan & Erin Williams

From: Byron L. Reed
"Who's this bozo?"

Larry Harmon?

Willard Scott!

Indeed he did ... how many know ole Willard played the part?

8-0
Coin Saver